CARS...what ya got what you like??

lwien

The only cars that I owned since 1972 were BMW's. My first one was an 2002tii and my last was an M5. Lots of 3 and 5 series in-between. I never was able to find that blend of performance and comfort in one car as I was able to find with this brand.

But as of now, been car-less for about 4 years, and ya know, I don't miss it all that much. No gas to buy. No insurance to buy. No maintence bills to pay. And most of all, I'm getting a helluva lot more physical exercise walking to places that I would normally drive to.

Edit: Just for kicks..............Before '72, I owned a '56 Chevy Bel Air that I used to race at the drags with. Also owned a '62 fuel injected Vette in '63. Went for a period of time in the late 60's where I didn't own cars but owned bikes.........primarily English............Norton Commando, BSA Lightening Rocket and Triumph Bonneville TT Special.

LOVE the look of that new Vette though.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
what I own:

IMG_0010_zpsc6b29c40.jpg

What I love (toy):

f4b87e41.jpg

ycooper2015

I have a 1997 Lexus SC400. It is a beautiful car and is great for driving slow and consuming the wonderful plant. It also goes fast too but don't do that while consuming the great ganj.
EhlkX

ycooper2015,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
I have a 1997 Lexus SC400. It is a beautiful car and is great for driving slow and consuming the wonderful plant. It also goes fast too but don't do that while consuming the great ganj.
EhlkX

Uncle had that car brand new in 95. I remember thinking it was the coolest shit ever when I first saw it.

tranceporter,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
JDM LIFE!!

What cha got?

The only cars that I owned since 1972 were BMW's. My first one was an 2002tii and my last was an M5. Lots of 3 and 5 series in-between. I never was able to find that blend of performance and comfort in one car as I was able to find with this brand.

But as of now, been car-less for about 4 years, and ya know, I don't miss it all that much. No gas to buy. No insurance to buy. No maintence bills to pay. And most of all, I'm getting a helluva lot more physical exercise walking to places that I would normally drive to.

Edit: Just for kicks..............Before '72, I owned a '56 Chevy Bel Air that I used to race at the drags with. Also owned a '62 fuel injected Vette in '63. Went for a period of time in the late 60's where I didn't own cars but owned bikes.........primarily English............Norton Commando, BSA Lightening Rocket and Triumph Bonneville TT Special.

LOVE the look of that new Vette though.

I love BMWs but owning one outside of a warranty is not friendly on the wallet.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
2011 Mazda3. Zippy, corners way better than my fuckin' old Ford Explorer, gets like double the gas mileage too LOL. Only downside right now is I need to change the oil soon. And get more gas.

chucku

Charles Urbane
Stage 2 MK4 Jetta 1.8t. Jeep YJ custom with 33's for bustin rock and slinging mud.
Have you ever taken Jetta to the track? My 2010 Stage 1 Wolfie did 14.5 seconds at close to 99 mph blowing the doors off a Cobra Mustang (ok so he lost his trans at 1000 ft.).

chucku,

TechnicalToker

Chucku, no track time. Its just a slow ass daily driver to have some fun in. I am keeping my eye out for a b sires audi twin. Has to be the right one though.

TechnicalToker,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
07 silverado built 5.3L 340 rwhp daily driver. Gonna drop in a Ls7 TT when the 5.3 dies along with 4 x 300 pound thrust AMT jets(yup gonna do it just for shits and giggles)

91 z28 fully built. In pieces but on paper it is around 900hp 9 second 1/4 times and able to pass smog. Once done we shall see.

Past cars worth mentioning min of 400 hp or more.

71 Challenger (318 bored out to 340)
69 GTX (440ci 550 hp NA, 250 shot when needed)
83 Thunderbird (89 Blown 5.0 swap )
03 Silverado (4.8L STS turbo)
07 Cobalt supercharged (150 shot fully forged 2.0L)
87 Rx7 (don't know what this car had but it hit 201mph I ain't saying where or how stupid I was when I was 18 years old)
96 Impala blown Ls1
06 Gto blown.

Out of all these cars the funnest car I have owned was a Plymouth Horizon. Simply put you would tear your self apart trying to get it two reach 65mph with a strong headwind. It simply took forever to reach 60 and 65 was out of the question if you had lunch.

Only Japanese care I would drive is a Nissan built. ToyotAs suck

Only European car I would be caught dead in is a Austin Martin. Anything else out of Europe is trash.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: jmanvfl
Top Bottom