• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Carbon Fiber DaVinci Ascent - Like New -With Water tool Adapters- Price Drop to 210!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisbkreme

Hey guys, first post in the classifieds. I am selling my like-new carbon fiber davinci ascent. I like it a lot, but it is right in the middle of my needs. I find I use it at home more than on the go, so I have decided to switch to a desktop and concentrate pen style solution.
As for this guy, I originally bought a stealth version from
VaPeD&CoNfUsEd. I used it for awhile and liked it. However, it stopped charging, so long story short DaVinci sent me a brand new replacement in carbon fiber like I requested. I used this guy twice and have cleaned it all out with ISO. I never used the oil containers, and only used the straight water tool, never even touched the retractable ones. This vape is in perfect condition and will include the charger, multiple oil containers, carrying bag, multiple glass retractable tools, the straight water pipe adapter and the u-water pipe adapter.
Looking to get: PRICE DROP $210 SHIPPED via paypal, open to offers as well for other amounts, or trades.
gyii.jpg

lbt5.jpg

8lnp.jpg

w7p5.jpg

bx16.jpg

Message me with offers, questions or if you need more pictures of anything! Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom