Car / vehicle thread...

biohacker

Thanks bro! I wish I had your bike too! :tup: Had a Honda CBX500 a couple of years back as my first bike, but sold it because my job was enough of a life risk! I've tempted fate far too many times in this life... but maybe down the road I will reconsider. It's the citidiots that are the problem! Now that I live in the country it's a completely different lifestyle!

Yeah man, I can't even believe how much the scooby sticks to the road! Pure BLISS!! But don't forget i'm coming from Hyundai! hahaha

Leg room is sweet too....zero issues...similar to the Genesis, but that was a 2door... super comfy. I actually let the g/f drive it, and now she wants to trade her SUV (nissan pathfinder platinum) for one! haha

blackstone

You'd have to wonder who gets to park a modern Porsche 911 or 991? in orange of course, up in the special car park outside Storz & Bickel vapor factory in Germany today!
QX3mrci.jpg

I'm green with envy now!
Maybe some of our money is wrapped up in that purchase?!

blackstone

It made me smile seeing some medical cannabis and CBD advertising turning up on racing vehicles in Europe and the UK.

D5O048TWkAAesNP.jpg

Sativa Investments Ginetta G40

liam_me19dj-9170.jpg

artist-impression-tf.jpg

images

CBD Asylum Team Asylum drag racing car and bike

blackstone

I was browsing Bud's forum the other day and there's a thread where he got a nice Mustang from the 80s,
And when he was describing buying Flowmaster exhaust mufflers for it, I notice he called them Flowermaster instead!!
Just thought that was a very funny error for a vape guy to make!
Maybe it was just his tablet or phone doing text predictions, it could be the name of an unreleased vape!?

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/5539/buds-foxbody-mustang/p1

I didn't finish the thread yet to see how the paint turned out but it was nice looking in red at the beginning there.

4l9tuz43jzho5pyp.jpeg

AcidFlashbang

Congratulations @biohacker that's a brilliant car..
I'm a huge subaru fan...

Can't go wrong with a Subaru, they are built mechanically solid, and the boxer engine is amazing.. not to mention the chassis, the mechanical grip alone is impressive on all Subarus..

I need another scooby....
Except if youre buying used in which case be prepared to shell out for new head gaskets. Ask me how I know :cuss::bang:

Thanks bro! I wish I had your bike too! :tup: Had a Honda CBX500 a couple of years back as my first bike, but sold it because my job was enough of a life risk! I've tempted fate far too many times in this life... but maybe down the road I will reconsider. It's the citidiots that are the problem! Now that I live in the country it's a completely different lifestyle!

500 is a great beginner bike. Ive been riding my Ninja 500 for 2 years and its great fun despite not being the fastest (no running from the cops on highways lol) Did you take the MSF course? It allowed me to be much more confident when riding and I got to skip the dmv road test.

AcidFlashbang,
Top Bottom