• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cant choose a vape pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtp

Im new to vaping and smoking herb. Ive come down to 2 vape pens i would like but i cant decide what one i want. The k-vape micro dx or the imag plus they sort of look the same but the k-vape has a larger chamber and a big temperature range but ever reviewer says how the imag got them so high plus its way cheaper. I dont mind spending more on the k-vape it has a lifetime warranty but i want a vape pen that will get me high for sure. Anyone know which vape is better?

Jtp,

Squiby

Im new to vaping and smoking herb. Ive come down to 2 vape pens i would like but i cant decide what one i want. The k-vape micro dx or the imag plus they sort of look the same but the k-vape has a larger chamber and a big temperature range but ever reviewer says how the imag got them so high plus its way cheaper. I dont mind spending more on the k-vape it has a lifetime warranty but i want a vape pen that will get me high for sure. Anyone know which vape is better?

My first vaporizer were battery operated pens. They worked, sort of. After a bit the batteries don't keep a charge very long and you are tied to electrical socket access much of the time. You are always keeping track of what's where like the charger for example.

With the right vaporizer the experience beyond just getting high can be extremely pleasurable.

I highly recommend the Dynavap line of vaporizers. They range in price from $30 US for the original all glass vapcap to $150 US for the all titanium model called the Omnivap. They are modular do you can upgrade or change out the look and length as far as your imagination can take you.

The Vapcaps are tiny, discreet, beautiful, affordable and very effective. I highly recommend this line. The Vapcap is my daily driver and my other vapes just sit alone in the corner gathering dust as I reach for the Vapvap every time.

The company makes a dugout style storage box for the vapcap and your herb.. it is super convenient and easily fits into a pocket.

The vapcap uses an external heat source. You can use a jet lighter. A flame lighter like a bic lighter, a candle, a stove element etc.

Here is the Dynavap website.

http://www.dynavap.com/shop/

Also you can search this forum for the Dynavap thread that discusses this vapes. Not only are these fantastic vapes but the customer service provided by the inventor, George @VapCap, is world class.

This is what they look like....

j52FO02.jpg

vYN9M3y.jpg

Good luck in your choice. You came to the right place. Plenty of knowledge here. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Me2

If you want a pen style Vape, I think the way to go is the grasshopper. It's in preorder now. Check out its thread and its shipping thread here. Lots to read!

Mr. Me2,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom