Cannoisseur.com

juvengroovin

Just wondering if anyone has experienced delays/issues purchasing from this place. My first two orders (1year + ago) shipped quickly. Ordered a new quartz setup on Jan.1st and it still has not shipped even though they said it would be delivered by today at the latest. Anyone else had similar issues?

Thanks!

juvengroovin,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Just wondering if anyone has experienced delays/issues purchasing from this place. My first two orders (1year + ago) shipped quickly. Ordered a new quartz setup on Jan.1st and it still has not shipped even though they said it would be delivered by today at the latest. Anyone else had similar issues?

Thanks!
Errlectric?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Make every attempt to contact the company and get an answer to when it will ship.

If you don't have your order or an answer within 30 days, I would contact your bank and tell them you want to file a dispute. As long as you can prove you've made every attempt to get an answer from the company and they have ignored you, the bank will take care of you.

Taking credit card payments for tobacco products online is a huge PITA, it takes a lot of paperwork to get on the very short list. A handful of credit card disputes is enough to suspend most tobacco-related businesses.

Source: Personal experience and discussions with other fellow entrepreneurs in the industry.

Last edited by a moderator:

juvengroovin

Make every attempt to contact the company and get an answer to when it will ship.

If you don't have your order or an answer within 30 days, I would contact your bank and tell them you want to file a dispute. As long as you can prove you've made every attempt to get an answer from the company and they have ignored you, the bank will take care of you.

Taking credit card payments for tobacco products online is a huge PITA, it takes a lot of paperwork to get on the very short list. A handful of credit card disputes is enough to suspend most tobacco-related businesses.

Source: Personal experience and discussions with other fellow entrepreneurs in the industry.

Thanks a lot. Well I've emailed them about a half-dozen times since the 1st, they've replied twice - once to confirm address (day after order) and once to let me know I was going to receive it by 1/12 at the latest. I'm actually wondering if these guys are still in business now, lack of replies is kinda scary.

juvengroovin,
Top Bottom