1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Cannaplex

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by SnidelyWhiplash, Aug 3, 2014.

1. SnidelyWhiplash

SnidelyWhiplash Well-Known Member

2. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Interesting, they use mango and hops, probably for the myrcene.

3. SnidelyWhiplash

Got it yesterday. I took one. I was indeed outrageously high. Yet strangly sharp. Got some epic drum practice in. Do I love it, is it a sugar pill, does it add too much? Not sure. I'll have to try it again. I had some sea-sick moments (which passed quickly.) Coincidence? TBA....

4. 215z

215z Well-Known Member

I am a big proponent of Terpene Support. In the same ways that some bodybuilders consume precursors to endogenous anabolics, or how some people consume probiotics. Food grade myrcene and limonene are widely available and affordable.

5. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

So taking this then getting high sounds like a report i would like to read

6. SnidelyWhiplash

2nd try. It unquestionably gets you higher. But It also gives you a little seasickness, coupled with eupohoria, very much like eating a really strong edible (including a 3rd party testimony, he experienced the exact same ting). Fascinating. So far I can't handle this every day. But I'll try it again...

7. biohacker

biohacker Upgrade Yourself.

Updates?! :)

8. steama

steama analog dog

The one thing that this kind of product is usually best at is separating you from your hard earned money. Beware of wuwu psychobabble.

215z and Mr. Gweilo 420 like this.
  9. biohacker

biohacker Upgrade Yourself.

Are you saying that our forum member with direct experience is lying? :shrug:

10. steama

steama analog dog

I am saying I am 100% skeptical of anything of value this product claims to offer. I am also skeptical of any person who bought and took the supplement subjective experience claims (nothing personal). This is different than calling anyone a liar except maybe the supplement company. There is not good enough evidence to accept any claims regarding this supplement. This is a fucking supplement company, they can and do make any claim to sell more, and their motive is always profit. Hell, science is still up in the air about the value of vitamin supplements.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    RUDE BOY, 215z and Mr. Gweilo 420 like this.
  11. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

Followed.

Jahannum, Mr. Gweilo 420 and darkrom like this.
  12. Puffers

Puffers Micro-Climate Mastermind

I usually get a more euphoric high it seems like when I am trimming the girls in flower season huffing a bunch of terps. The other day I was thinking of this thread because I was on indica's, indica wax, and even did a reclaim dab. I still felt a soaring euphoric high... Idk it seems fairly consistent for me and my buddy at least :2c: YMMV

Egzoset and Caligula like this.
  13. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

I don't see this product as being a real stretch. If myrcene enhances your high, and its found in mangoes and hops, why not put it in a supplement? Seems realistic to me. I rather eat the mangoes myself though, they are really high in fiber . . .

Jahannum and biohacker like this.
  14. darkrom

darkrom Great Scott!

I might have to give this a try come payday. Cheap enough to be worth trying at least.

biohacker and Paperback Writer like this.
  15. Paperback Writer

Paperback Writer Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock

@SnidelyWhiplash Thanks for giving this a try in the name of Science for us, very interesting product!

biohacker and darkrom like this.
  16. Egzoset

Egzoset 1SipAToke/Blender Vaporist (v3.1)

Salutations SnidelyWhiplash,

Stimulating text to read, too bad the primary material must come at an artifically inflated cost!

Maybe the manufacturer should move to Uruguay...

:peace:

biohacker likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors