• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabutter Grilled Cheese!

Vapie

1. Make cannabutter
2. Apply cannabutter to outside of bread
3. Add cheese
4. Cook
5. WIN!

I sprinkled some garlic powder on the bread after putting the cannabutter on. Makes it soooo good. The garlic is real good with some bacon in between the cheese too.

Vapie

Sorry for the crappy pics, I used my Olloclip on an iPhone.

I just ate them, so we'll see what happens because I'm wondering how much butter got burned off during cooking.

Vapie,

Vapie

OK buzz 45 minutes in.. I think the butter was weak because edibles usually hit me hard around this mark.

Vapie,

SD_haze

I'd bet you would get better effects by buttering the bread on the inside, instead of the side thats getting the direct heat. If people are cooking edibles @ 325 instead of 350/375 to preserve the THC, i'd imagine the heat necessary to brown bread might have a little deterioration effect too.

Or even just make a regular grilled cheese with a little less butter, and then just spread some cannabutter on the completed but still hot sandwich. That might be the most effective way.

My favorite grilled cheese recipe:
The Inside Out Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Vapie

Oh my god that looks amazing.

Yeah, it was short lived and mild. Next I'll do that ^ and put some on the outside when its done. Good suggestion. Thanks!

Vapie,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I made a butter inside, light butter layer outside version of this last night and it did the trick. I was feeling noice!

Deadshort480,
Top Bottom