Cannabutter Choco Crunch

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
I have a little time off work so I thought it was the perfect time for some edibles, and as they turned out so well I thought I would share the recipe. :)

I followed the Samuel L. Jackson cannabutter recipe for my cannabutter and used 15gms of PD ABV with one stick of butter to give me 6.5oz of cannabutter, which I reformed in to a nice lil block.

Cannabutter Choco Crunch

Ingredients.
275g/10oz chocolate with nuts
90g/3.5oz digestive biscuits (graham crackers)
90g/3.5oz white chocolate
130g/4.5oz cannabutter

1. Grease and line the base and sides of a 450g/1lb loaf tin with baking parchment. Break the nut chocolate into pieces and place in a heatproof bowl with the cannabutter. Place the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water and stir the chocolate gently until it is melted and smooth. Remove the bowl from the pan and leave to cool for 20 minutes.

2. Break the biscuits into small pieces. Finely chop the white chocolate. Stir the biscuits and chocolate into the melted mixture until evenly combined. Turn the mixture into the prepared tin and pack down gently.

3. Chill for about 2 hours, or until set. Take from fridge and bang the set mixture out on to a chopping board. Then cut the mixture into squares and enjoy. :brow: :ko:

The texture is a bit like fudge or praline chocolate, and pretty potent at the levels I used. One piece was enough for my Wife and 2 did me just fine. :)

nuvap,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
This looks great! Thanks for the pics as well. I may just have to try this one out. I have only been doing brownies, and need to diversify a bit.

Nuphile,
Top Bottom