Cannabus Cup Seattle 6, 7, 2014

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Who do I have to blow to get tickets? Not sure I want to go that bad. On the Cannabus Cup website, there is a link for tickets which returns nothing. A number of comments show it's not just me that can't find them. Someone must be in the know here.......

Whaaa's up?

macbill,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Ticketmaster? Yeah, worth a try..

nope.

I'm going to hit up a friend who has a friend (sounds like dope deals) who owns a string of glass shops. You never know, but I bet with WA legalization, this will be a hot event.

Last edited:
macbill,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Access point = MMJ shop. Collective garden. Weed shop. whatever you call where you get your stuff. They usually have either posters, or info, or at least all the free magazines (NW Leaf, Culture, etc) with the ads in them about Hempfest.

I'd ask them about how to get tickets.

Enchantre,
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I have an email into High Times about availability, too. Since they sponsor it, they will know. I hope they respond: they must get an incredible amount of email.

I've made hotel reservations in anticipation. Actually, timeshare reservations. A timeshare I belong to has a resort downtown. Hoo ha!

I have an email into High Times about availability, too. Since they sponsor it, they will know. I hope they respond: they must get an incredible amount of email.

I've made hotel reservations in anticipation. Actually, timeshare reservations. A timeshare I belong to has a resort downtown. Hoo ha!
Hempfest is 3 weeks before the cannabis cup. It will be a much larger event, if that's your thing. The way you've written the title of this thread it looks like the cup is on June 7th. Instead of September 6th-7th.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Tickets aren't available yet. They should go just like the Denver Cup tix. They'll do a pre-sale where the tickets are cheaper, then they'll bump price up and start nrmal sale. At least that's how the website(medcancup.com) did them for Denver. I got Special VIP for $160 on the pre-sale then those went up to $200 went they officially went on "sale". So keep an eye on that page, saved my $80 on the 2 tix I purchased.

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Hempfest is 3 weeks before the cannabis cup. It will be a much larger event, if that's your thing. The way you've written the title of this thread it looks like the cup is on June 7th. Instead of September 6th-7th.

Oops. You'd think I was a stoner. I've never been to either: both would be interesting. I'd like to go at least once. Generally I dislike large crowds where it is difficult to maneuver down aisles. Thanks for the info.

macbill,
Either event is going to be shoulder-to-shoulder packed to capacity affair. ;)
Hempfest will be a much larger crowd, but the the venue should be much larger. I say 'should' since I have no idea where they are planning on holding the cup. I do know that hempfest is free, and the cannabis cup is expensive and put on by a pathetic, irrelevant organization.

mrboote,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I received an answer from High Times:
---------------------------------------------------
Tickets for Seattle aren't on sale yet, stay tuned to our social network for breaking news:

Check cannabiscup.com for updates on entertainment, follow @high_times_mag on Twitter and "Like" High Times on Facebook to receive all of our Cannabis Cup breaking news and information.

Each High Times Cannabis Cup event includes a full program of educational seminars on cannabis. Sign up for our email newsletter to find out about events near you!

Click this link: http://hightimes.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=65d60aa4711f4fe48fab3782a&id=6de7137d23

macbill,
Top Bottom