Cannabis Vapor Usage Survey

Have you completed the survey?

• Total voters

torggzorz

All your Vape are belong to us
I added my results, you should have more accurate reporting for those who use only concentrates. I suppose for anyone who is curious I go through about 1-2 grams of colorado recreational wax a week ;)

EverythingsHazy

We hit 33 repsonses overnight.

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-01%20at%2012.41.38%20PM_zpsod5cjwyy.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-01%20at%2012.41.49%20PM_zpsecxztsnk.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-01%20at%2012.42.16%20PM_zpsrufwjuoo.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-01%20at%2012.42.28%20PM_zps91hhni9b.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-01%20at%2012.42.34%20PM_zpshvyssmbl.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-01%20at%2012.42.23%20PM_zpsj8odqr0w.png

WeedyGirl1979

It won't let me get past the 'how much' question. My answer of 'however much a Solo bowl holds' apparently isn't precise enough. I'm math challenged- I don't measure or count if I don't have to. My procedure is this- fill Solo stem to 'enough', send it through 1-3 times, temp dependent, and repeat process until baked/out of herb or time.

WeedyGirl1979,

EverythingsHazy

It won't let me get past the 'how much' question. My answer of 'however much a Solo bowl holds' apparently isn't precise enough. I'm math challenged- I don't measure or count if I don't have to. My procedure is this- fill Solo stem to 'enough', send it through 1-3 times, temp dependent, and repeat process until baked/out of herb or time.
That's because the answer has to be a decimal number. Do you know how many sessions or days a gram lasts you? If you do, you can just divide to get the avg weight per session.

EverythingsHazy,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Interesting -
"I use cannabis for the recreational effects" and
"I use cannabis for the medicinal benefits"
both have very similar voting profiles, despite those 2 options being considered dichotomous by most non-users.

Then, the like/dislike questions, which truly are a dichotomy, get mirrored voting profiles :)

Last edited:

herbivore21

This really needs to take into account the other ways of ingestion, or incorporate mixed methods of data collection (quantitative and qualitative tools would help here to ensure that the data has depth and nuance to it). This survey is useless for me and many like me because I use predominately hashes and shatters these days and flowers are something less used :2c:

poonman

Only 23 left to hit the 100 mark.

I don't quantify my herb usage per sessions .
I just weigh out XXX grams for my daily usage .
And I usually finish all that I weigh out for myself daily .

Weekends , I vape more than during the week , b/c of work .
I really do Not keep track of how many sessions/stem/hits I
do on a daily basis .

A Solo session is slightly less than my Evo session .
I can put twice the amount in an Elb as I can with the
Solo stem . ( and I do ) also you can fit more in , if
it's dryer and a finer grind .

I do like your survey tho , just don't know how
I can participate ...

EverythingsHazy

This really needs to take into account the other ways of ingestion, or incorporate mixed methods of data collection (quantitative and qualitative tools would help here to ensure that the data has depth and nuance to it). This survey is useless for me and many like me because I use predominately hashes and shatters these days and flowers are something less used :2c:

This was a survey just on the vaporization of herb. not concentrates, etc.. Also with those you have to take into consideration potency levels and such as well, for it to be accurate. I don't really consider dabbing and such to be the same kind of vaporization as herb vaporizing.

I don't quantify my herb usage per sessions .
I just weigh out XXX grams for my daily usage .
And I usually finish all that I weigh out for myself daily .

Weekends , I vape more than during the week , b/c of work .
I really do Not keep track of how many sessions/stem/hits I
do on a daily basis .

A Solo session is slightly less than my Evo session .
I can put twice the amount in an Elb as I can with the
Solo stem . ( and I do ) also you can fit more in , if
it's dryer and a finer grind .

I do like your survey tho , just don't know how
I can participate ...

How many sessions do you usually have per day? If you can get an avg, then just divide the amount you use daily, by the amount of times you vaporize, and you'll have a decent answer.

EverythingsHazy,

Grim Chiclets

I answered as best I could; though my consistence is always changing due to discrepancies in funding for my meds.

Grim Chiclets,
Top Bottom