Cannabis Quotations

Choism

"It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics...dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whisky-it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong :peace:

Choism,

Choism

When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself. - Bob Marley

Choism,
"pot will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no pot" Freewheelin' Franklin

thevapedcrusader,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
" Marijuana is addictive in the sense that all great things in life are worth repeating"
-Jenna Sheehan

Bruce@Zephyr,

Choism

"When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. you just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference." - Bill Hicks

Choism,

lwien

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."
- Carl Sagan

lwien,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
From Cheech and Chong's 'Up in Smoke' from 1978

Pedro: Hey how am I driving, man?
Man Stoner: [looks around] : I think we're parked.

Tom

tdavie,

lord

"Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere." -President George Washington

lord,

max

Out to lunch
"one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man."....Marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume
Francis Young American Federal Judge

"Marijuana gives rise to insanity -- not in its users but in the policies directed against it. A nation that sentences the possessor of a single joint to life imprisonment without parole but sets a murderer free after perhaps six years is in the grips of a deep psychosis."
Eric Schlosser More Reefer Madness

Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana. The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two but can't remember what they are.
Matt Lauer

max,
thevapedcrusader said:
"pot will get you thru times of no money better than money will get you thru times of no pot" Freewheelin' Franklin
LOVE the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers!

Back on topic:

"Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?" Henry Ford

Howie Feltersnatch,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
"If you are going to use cannabis and have the means, by all means be a Chronesuer"
-Bruce

Bruce@Zephyr,

lwien

At Woodstock.

Jerry Garcia: [holding a joint into camera]........ "Marijuana! Exhibit A."

lwien,

Choism

"I am convinced that there are genuine and valid levels of perception available with cannabis (and probably with other drugs) which are, through the defects of our society and our educational system, un-available to us without such drugs." - Carl Sagan

Choism,

Plotinus

wow, keep those sagan quotes coming. excellent stuff. that guy was a national treasure.

Plotinus,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Bruce@Zephyr said:
"If you are going to use cannabis and have the means, by all means be a Chronesuer"
-Bruce
:lol: Chronneiseur is definitely my new favourite word!

Another Bill Hicks one from the incredible film Human Traffic: "It's not a very popular idea, you don't hear it very often anymore, but it's the truth. I have taken drugs before, and errr.... I had a real good time! Didn't murder anybody, didn't rob anybody, didn't rape anybody, didn't beat anybody, didn't lose ummm one fucking job, laughed my ass off, and went about my day!"

Actually pretty much this whole segment is one long great quote! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFHU1X1PED4&feature=related

wilf789,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Chef: I just want to tell you that drugs are bad.

Stan: We know, we know, thats what everybody says.

Chef: Right, but do you know why theyre bad?

Kyle (like a robot): Because theyre an addictive solution to a greater problem causing disease of both body and mind with consequences far outweighing their supposed benefits.

"Chef: And do you have any idea what that means?

Kyle: No.

Cartman: I know. Drugs are bad because if you do drugs youre a hippy, and hippies suck.

Chef: Look children: this is all Im gonna say about drugs. Stay away from them. Theres a time and a place for everything and its called college."
South Park

Bruce@Zephyr,
Top Bottom