Cannabis Oil Shots

Genoxin

Hey FC, havent been by lately due to tons of school work. But Its nice to be back. Anyways,
I recently got into my possession about 1 gram of beasters. Its pretty strong, got red hairs all over, and is quite potent.
Question of mine is:
Is it reasonable to take cannabis oil shots?

I cant really cook with cannabis at the time, my PD hasnt come in yet, and I just want to try a different type of high besides combusting. The way I want to do this is: Put 1g of grinded up beasters cannabis in a film canister, then fill it nearly to the top with Cannola Oil. I'd let it sit for 6-7 days, then I'd take a shot of it in the morning & let the high set it.

What do you guys think of this idea? Its not involving heat, so I'm kinda sketchy about that part, but I know people make Green Dragon with just Alcohol (And that doesnt even have that much fat for the THC to saturate into). It'd be super efficient. I know it would taste terrible, but I can handle that part.

Thanks in Advance,
Genoxin.

Genoxin,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
don't you need to somehow decarboxylate the THCA to Delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol, the compound that gets you high first?

DeepFried,

Frickr

DeepFried said:
don't you need to somehow decarboxylate the THCA to Delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol, the compound that gets you high first?
+1 just like in the green dragon recipe and alot of cooking recipes, you have to sort of 'cook' the grass prior to this, this is done by placing it in the oven heated to 325* for 5 mins. then i dont see why this wouldnt work out for you.

Frickr,

Genoxin

Alright, well that was the exact information I was looking for. I'll be sure to go to an alternative route for cooking with cannabis. Thanks for the heads-up.

*End thread*

Genoxin,

Qbit

cannabanana
Genoxin said:
Alright, well that was the exact information I was looking for. I'll be sure to go to an alternative route for cooking with cannabis. Thanks for the heads-up.

*End thread*
Hey you can still do oil shots, but you have to cook the weed in the oil first.

Qbit,
Top Bottom