Cannabis oil and PEG blend

jaymsbker

Hi all.

After a bit of advice as i'm about to try making my own vaping blend for the first time. I put this in concentrates and vaping so sorry for the double post...

I've read that cannabis oil and PG or VG will not form a stable solution, and it will separate over time. I am therefore going to mix pure cannabis oil with PEG to make my vaping blend.

A bit confused over the ratios to use to be honest. I will be using pure homemade cannabis oil which was made by evaporating off isopropyl alcohol, and its potent stuff. Everything I am reading suggests a 1:1 or 3:2 ratio of PEG to oil, so at 3:2 that would be 30ml of PEG : 20ml of cannabis oil based on a 50ml refill bottle. This seems excessive.

A drop of cannabis oil the size of a matchstick head is enough to blow my head off for the day, and there are around 20 of these in 1ml of oil. Side by side, this would be putting 400 days worth of oil into a 50ml vape refill. Has anyone made a mix such as this before, and do you need such high quantities of (top quality) oil?

Cheers in advance!

jaymsbker,

Pimpslapper

Use the littlest amount possible and test in smaller containers for the right ratio.
I would mix with heated(180c) vg and emulsify with your oil on single or half/quarter tank qauntities and see if it works for you and if you can finish it before it separates.

Peg tastes like plastic.

Pimpslapper,
Top Bottom