1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannabis News UK

Discussion in 'Cannabis News and Activism' started by kellya86, Mar 29, 2016.

1. 1DMF

1DMF Old School Cheesy Quaver

That spice freaks me out, I thought you had to chase the dragon to get that whacked out smoking something.

How can this crap even exist, for fuck sake, legalise dope! :bang:

Milkinson, kellya86 and GreenHopper like this.
  2. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

Fucking wonderful, the BBC will be all over this like flies to shit.....

rodders83 likes this.
  3. VapourHaze

VapourHaze Vaping since '02

Can't believe that article .. Pretty shocking propaganda

Chicken or the egg ..

If you batshit crazy and suicidle then don't puff ... Pretty simple really

Milkinson and kellya86 like this.
  4. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

I'm still annoyed this morning about this article...

I thought the days of the old campaigns to demonize cannabis, were over...

But just look at this quote in the article published by the bbc...
    It's ridiculously laughable...

"His brave mother thought: 'I'm going to try this stuff [skunk] and see what it's like'. And she says it was an absolute nightmare.

"She said it was like confronting the devil himself when she looked in the mirror.

People like my grandparents, or other narrow minded family members, will now be worried I'm gonna die from deadly, killer skunk...

Fucking lies.....

Milkinson likes this.
  5. chris 71

chris 71 Well-Known Member

i read the story above . pretty sad this guy lost two sons , to tragic events . he is just trying to find a reason as to why . and skunk is the most obvious target for him it seems . for the one son anyways .

but its the media that is fueling the fire also . this makes me think of how trump keeps going on about fake news lol . clearly to me this is fake news . not the poor guys story , but the blame that is being put on cannabis .
    anything that stirs up the people is what this particular type of journalism is about , it sells i guess . im not in the UK but find it interesting . the UK seems to be the most prolific with spreading the worries of the devils Lettuce now a days .

in huge contrast to the story above , i watched this,
    https://www.learngreenflower.com/co...w-cannabis-will-transform-our-culture-society last night .

here they talk about using cannabis to open up ones mind and all kinds of great stuff . but also of interest is they talked about how cannabis can cause some anxieties and uncomfortable experiences .

perhaps if the dose is to high , and of most importance . the set and setting .in which the experience takes place . this is soo important .

cannabis is here to stay , as it has been forever and will continue to be . education is key .

lets not forget for the last century , that education has been that weed is bad , and evil . if that is the set and setting under which you are using cannabis . then of coarse what do you expect to get , when you use it ?
    . chances are high that your experience can be negative . and if your father and mother the media or government or whoever is providing you with your education on drugs in general , and cannabis in particular . is set in there ways because of there education regarding the matter and is biased toward drugs are bad . ....well i hope you see were im going with this .

its gonna take decades to break the wrong education regarding cannabis our society has beat into our heads . cannabis is bad it makes you bad and its dangerous . we need better education and more scientific open mindedness about cannabis and it uses .

if people keep saying its bad and a danger then they make it so them selfs . they make it what they want it to be

Milkinson, ktmstick and kellya86 like this.
  6. Milkinson

Milkinson Member

Did you guys see this a couple of years ago, when Jon Snow (newsreader) vaporizes some cannabis for TV (the TRUTH about mj), undergoes tests, and concludes that skunk should definitely be illegal because it "robbed him of his soul"!!!

hilarious stupid propaganda

Click to play YouTube Video

@chris 71 definitely context and setting is a big part of using any substance, and the state of the person using it, not just the substance itself.
    don't get high and go in a mri scan machine for example

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017 at 9:21 AM
    kellya86 likes this.
  7. Milkinson

Milkinson Member

PS Smoking spice is like smoking potpourri or something, pure gross chemicals. It's not like getting stoned, you just feel fucked up. I found it anything but addictive, though i reckon the recipe's changed since i had some. Apparently it's a favourite in prisons.

kellya86 likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors