Cannabis News UK

Discussion in 'Cannabis News and Activism' started by kellya86, Mar 29, 2016.

1. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

2. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

poonman and kellya86 like this.
  3. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

kellya86 and Squiby like this.
  4. kellya86

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    phattpiggie likes this.
  5. kellya86

Pyr0 likes this.
  6. phattpiggie

kellya86 likes this.
  7. kellya86

8. philmein

philmein Member

Squiby likes this.
  9. Ghosts

Ghosts Stoner Turk

shit like this isnt going to allow us to get cannabis like US

kellya86 likes this.
  10. kellya86

The fact that this is the only sort of news that our government let our papers report on. It has to be bad to keep up the public brainwashing.. .

No good cannabis news is ever reported, and breakthroughs linked to cannabis are quickly swept under the carpet....

I hate our biased controlled news...
    Especially the BBC who just report outright, blatant lies.. such as staying that cannabis is proven to be deadly... what the fuck...

These lies should be illegal...

Even school children are educated that cannabis is a cancer causing drug...
    Then at the bottom of the page, in tiny writing, it states that they mean cannabis mixed with tobacco and smoked...

I'm sick of this fucking country, we are the laughing stock of the work...
    And a bunch of spineless cowards, that can't stand up for itself for fear of being labled...

I would execute Blair and Bush for war crimes..
    And Cameron would just get a bloody good hiding... for making the rich richer and the poor poorer....

Morning Xmas rant over... merry Xmas UK fcers....

Hope you all have a nice big nug set aside for today....

Ghosts, jimfish4130 and ktmstick like this.
  11. ktmstick

ktmstick Well-Known Member

12. kellya86

Absolutely fucking bollox....
    I hate out media...
    Are they doing this because of the recent proof that cbd is medicine...

Also I wanna know exactly why and how these people ended up in hospital????

How is cannabis dangerous enough to hospitalise you, you fucking lying morons....

You can't say it's dangerous but not say why....

ktmstick and Squiby like this.
  13. phattpiggie

Easy to manipulate the truth, as an example if I cut my hand at work and they asked me if I used any drugs my answer would be 'Yes I use MJ recreationally and for the occasional pain in the ass.
    All of a sudden I'm part of that percentage.
    They wouldn't dream of saying anything about alcohol abuse.
    A&E at the weekend after a skin full and a fight seems to be the norm.

14. kellya86

MinnBobber likes this.
  15. phattpiggie

It's cases like this where I would be willing to break the rules I've stuck by since I started my life with MJ.
    I'd supply to a minor. I'd happily give this woman what she needs so her son can lead as near as possible happy and healthy life

If it was my child I would be willing to do time so they could spend quality time with friends and family, and I'd be a repeat offender.

@kellya86 hate is a wasted emotion and they ain't worth getting wound up about.

The more people who come forward and say they want to or have tried an alternative and it worked the better

Until then we will all have to wait until cooperate greed kicks in.

But then it'll only be available on a private prescription and out of the reach of us common folk.
    Like many, many other drugs that work.

jimfish4130 and kellya86 like this.
  16. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

Mother with epileptic child where cannabis is illegal is truly a tragedy. In this war on drugs (cannabis), those governement officials who continue to lie should be charged as war criminals IMO. People are dying and/or not living the lives they could with cannabis and they should be held responsible.

I said this in another thread, cannabis for epilepsy is a true "no brainer". It has shown miracle results ,time after time after time, if you spend like 5 minutes researching the truth...

Squiby and kellya86 like this.
  17. kellya86

I'd give that lady anything she needed for as long as she needs it..

If only there was a way to pair people like me, with people in need. Risk free would be nice...

But I think I'd even take that risk for someone if I knew it was really helping a child.

18. kellya86

19. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

.....................................................................................................
    With the knowledge that currently exists regarding cannabis and health issues ( and the long history of medical use with zero deaths) I believe that govt officials who continue to block medical cannabis should be charged with criminal negligence as their "stonewalling" allows thousands to die or live lesser lives than if cannabis was legal.

These governments continue to say the "world is flat", even when faced with over whelming evidence.

GreenHopper, Squiby, Pyr0 and 2 others like this.
  20. rodders83

rodders83 Contemplator of dual Mighty's

They should be jailed based on the evidence of harm they caused. Example one is soapbar. When i call for my ounce sometimes i get the i am out but i have soapbar and i tell them to bin that stuff. Soapbar is around 5% morrocan kief mixed with henna, boot polish, melted rubber, wax and bound and pressed into a product sold as hash. They know kids smoke this stuff i smoked it for years unaware what real hash was. This is the ritual kids have in poor parts of the UK.

Then we have synthetic THC like Spice. Based around a fake THC made in Chinese labs as "plant food" people have seizures and episodes and this stuff is taking over UK prisons so much there is a crisis about violence as spice. All of this shit alongside alcohol and tobacco is what kids are being made to consume because there is nothing else for them to do.

The UK is crap and wet for children so they naturally seek out a high. And i can tell you i would prefer a kid to try vaping than anything above. 2015 claimed two people with two of the above substances in our family alone. I personally think it is a travesty and would leap to get to Canada if i could because they are never going to legalize cannabis. They will only relent on Cannabis products they can profit from. Who profits from your home grows? Your health? Who cares about that but you?

Rebelistic, kellya86 and GreenHopper like this.
  21. Milkinson

Milkinson uh oh

spice is fucking horrible

wish they'd hurry up and decriminalize

all i ever seem to see are negative stories about "The Danger Of Skunk!!!"
    it's so ridiculous

22. kellya86

You have tried it?????

I worry for the young generation...

This crap is our meth....

23. VapourHaze

VapourHaze Vaping since '02

On a positive note drug use amongst kids is way down due to social media and not wanting to present bad social image of themselves!

Bunch of sissy's haha ... Drinking white cider and smoking shotties till you puked was a rite of passage!!

But seriously that spice shit is dirty af

jimfish4130 and kellya86 like this.
  24. muunch

muunch zzzzz

If you can try the synthetic cannabinoids in pure, isolated form so you can accurately dose them, they're not that bad.

The mish-mash of herbs sprayed with random amounts of the shit that you buy at shops isn't something I'd try if you paid me.

Also, the new ones that have come out since the original JWHs were banned are far more dangerous than I'd bother with. Not saying the stuff is good, but it's not poison. It's just sold in a ridiculously dangerous way to circumvent the laws.

Anyway just :2c: from a non-UK chap

25. rodders83

rodders83 Contemplator of dual Mighty's

Dangers? In the UK Cannabis Skunk kills people apparantly! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38994637

The Americans need to be warned about this killer skunk before the move towards legalization surely?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors