Cannabis News UK

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@VapourHaze I'll check out them docs, thanks....
As a parent I feel it's very important to keep up with all these new drugs...
But there is so many now, things's were easier in my day of 'classic' drugs...
Least you sort of knew what you were getting...

All these new drugs worry me as a parent, they don't have to be purchased from a scary drug dealer, and can kill you...

And with no smell or munchies to go on, it would be hard to identify, I have good kids anyway, I'm sure they will steer clear of crap...

@phattpiggie I'm 30 in a few days, I'm still full of optimism and enthusiasm for the future....

@Pyr0 did your friend vape it???

Can you vaporise this synthetic cannabis???

It won't have trichome right???

kellya86,

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
@Pyr0 did your friend vape it???

Can you vaporise this synthetic cannabis???

It won't have trichome right???
My mate was just rolling it in papers and smoking it.
I think he may have tried it in a pipe or bong too but I have no idea if it can be vaped :shrug:

The stuff is evil, I wouldn't touch it.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@Pyr0 I would never defoul my body with that shite, I just like to be educated on such matters...

This could be a worrying sign of the future, this is the child of prohibition, this could be an argument for legalisation and control...

kellya86,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I'm 30 in a few days, I'm still full of optimism and enthusiasm for the future....

I was 31 when we did that demo and things have changed worldwide beyond all recognition. Fingers, toes and anything else I can cross. One day buddy, one day.
All the best for your upcoming day.

phattpiggie,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Unfortunately I'm on a major money saving mission and I have cancelled my birthday plans and will ignore it completely, also cancelled my holiday, new car, and planned new vape...

Selling my 2 fast cars (impreza and audi turbo) and have bought a 7 seater volvo.

Getting old....

kellya86

Herb gardener...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36225701

People are just not hiding it anymore, people just walk about in town centres, parks and other public places, blazing fat joints, stinking up the surrounding area....

I agree it shouldnt be done at school gates...

I'm not sure how I feel about it, all my family know I use cannabis, but I still keep it from them out of respect, I wouldn't wave it in their faces....

You wouldn't walk through town centre or parks with a bottle of whiskey in your hand, the same respet should be applied, not everyone wants to smell it...

On the other hand we shouldn't have to live in the shadows, hiding and making it seem seedy and wrong...

Hmm conflicting views on this...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/disturbing-video-mum-forcing-young-7911940

Where as this ^^^ I know how I feel about this....

Last edited:
kellya86,

kellya86

Herb gardener...

sChris

Account Closed
Considering most uk cannabis users smoke mixed with tabbaco I can't imagine any study truly represents the harms of cannabis

sChris,
Reactions: kellya86

jimfish4130

"I dread to think what will happen if they eat what could well be cannabis plants"
Am I missing something or?.. Surely raw plants material isn't going to do much, and from a dumped grow surely it will be mostly stalks and roots.

Sounds like sheep being sheep to me

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It's just more daily mail bullshit, the UK media is doing everything it can to demonise cannabis...

It's a shame there is nobody publicising all the positive news about our favourite flower... there is so much amazing research recently, about all the new benefits of cannabis... all swept under the carpet

Last edited:

sChris

Account Closed
I saw the front page of the sun newspaper today and in the top corner it had sheep with spiralling eyes and text simlar to 'drug crazed sheep cause havoc'. Crazy journalism

sChris,

jimfish4130

Ah my mistake, didn't think it would be the sort of thing to make the news, let alone twice...
With any luck next time it will be something positive, a farmer that feeds his sheep hemp purposely maybe? Third times the charm

jimfish4130,
Top Bottom