1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannabis News UK

Discussion in 'Cannabis News and Activism' started by kellya86, Mar 29, 2016.

1. GreenHopper

GreenHopper 20 going on 60

We should start a parallel petition to ban the use and sale of alcohol on the basis that:

See how they handle that conflict of interest.

In other news:
    However when observing situations where drugs have been decriminalised such as in Portugal's case:

2. kellya86

kellya86 Herb gardener...

The hypocrisy of it all infuriates me...
    On the other hand, I dont really mind the current situation... its like out motorway speed limit.. it's clearly set at 70mph, yet everyone is doing 80 to 90... and it's all fine...

Same with cannabis really now, it's bearly illegal now.... almost socially acceptable..
    Times are changing....
    Even if the official law is left lagging behind...

ktmstick and Squiby like this.
  3. GreenHopper

GreenHopper 20 going on 60

Yeh same here man.

Nah it's infuriating and I hate that technically I'm a criminal and could have my life ripped apart by some smug government sod with an attitude problem at any moment. I don't like being forced to hide what I do.

So what is going on with the M25, there are cameras all over it yet none of them seem to be active. Not that I'm complaining, I just don't understand the logic.

No I disagree, it's still illegal, do not be led into a false sense of security. There may not be an active agenda right now but that could change tomorrow without any rhyme or reason. Also, it isn't socially acceptable until it is recognised by the Government as being so, currently they still claim it has no medical benefit.

Attitudes certainly feel like they have changed but until the law changes nothing has actually changed. You can still lose your kids, home or worse.... your stash! :o

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors