1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannabis in 2018 terpene/dilutants and experimenting

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by 420democrat, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Vapology

Vapology Well-Known Member

@SamuraiSam really nailed it with his post in the trinity tank thread ...
    Cannabis derived terpenes are good (imo even from ecological grown industrial hemp)
    Industrial bulk terpenes blendet together from hobby scientists are bad.

tennisguru1 likes this.
  2. Danksta

Danksta Well-Known Member

Denver Terps never sent an invoice or terps. I sent one email asking what was going on and never heard back. I doubt I'll give them a second try. They clearly don't want my business.

Mr. Terps ended up to be pretty good minus one or two minor issues.

I got zero order confirmation via email or email about the shipment. I had to login to their site. Not a huge deal.

I was sent a substitute without being notified. I might have missed something in their TOS but it wasn't a big deal. I enjoyed what they sent and will email them next time to see what is actually in stock.

Shipping was free and was first class

The terps themselves were very nice. Not Cann-derived but still very good.

At the end of the day this how I would describe CANNA vs NON-CANNA

Canna tastes like you are vaping weed
    NON tastes like you added essential oils to your meds. Not a bad thing if they are quality terps.

The Mr. Terps stuff was very very good. I plan to get more.

tennisguru1 likes this.
  3. Tomfool86

Tomfool86 Active Member

glad to hear that you liked Mr. Terps. they're the next i plan to order. most likely I'll order a small sample of a ml or 2 from them and some cannabis derived to compare. I'm curious as to how much better they are. do you know of any good sources other than blue river?

tennisguru1 and Danksta like this.
  4. Danksta

I don't think anyone has gotten Tony's method down. I'd honestly rather just use these food terps and buy Blue River when I can. I don't trust all these new snake oil saleman leeching onto our fad claiming to have canna-derived terps for a fraction what Tony offers.

Tony's passion is worth supporting IMO.

tennisguru1 likes this.
  5. Tomfool86

Tomfool86 Active Member

I'm sorry if its something i should know or have missed, but who is Tony? Blue River? and one more question about your denver terps. did yours say "Not for consumption"?

tennisguru1 likes this.
  6. Danksta

Tony Veruza founder of Blue River

I never got their terps. They never sent an invoice as they said and they never replied to a followup email.

That's funny they used the Not for Consumption angle. Must be ex research chemical vendors :o :lol:

tennisguru1 likes this.
  7. Tomfool86

Tomfool86 Active Member

Yes i was multi tasking and worded that completely wrong. My apologies. I was asking about your non cannabis derived terps and called them denver terps. Sorry about that. I take it that Mr. Terps didnt have a similar message on it?
    I'm really wondering why a company would put that on there other than a legal way to cover their asses. now im wondering if i should just shelf them and order something that is "consumable"

tennisguru1 likes this.
  8. Danksta

They are just looking out for themselves IMO. Probably just some folks with access running a site. They don't come across legit at all. Sending people invoices after they make an order is what "other" types of biz's online do. I've already written them off as an option.

Mr. Terps didn't pull any of those tricks.

tennisguru1 likes this.
  9. 420democrat

420democrat Well-Known Member

Denver terpenes are awesome quality very similar to Mr terps my preference in food grade terps goes towards denver terpenes at the moment for sure
    best flavor and smoothest
    Mr terps falling into second
    Terp nation are not terrible but not the best either
    Wow free terpenes sounds like a score
    i really enjoyed my gorrila glue terps but i really really like the grandaddy purp in my current cart

tennisguru1 likes this.
  10. 420democrat

Im on my second wholesale order supplying 5 headshops
    They are not shady in a bit but some businesses are wholesale only
    that said them and mr terps are very close in quality as far as my tastebuds can tell

tennisguru1 likes this.
  11. Danksta

That's good they are working out for you. Wish they would communicate. Not sure why that is hard in 2018 with all this tech we got.

tennisguru1 likes this.
  12. 420democrat

I agree, Im sorry you are having issues

tennisguru1 and Danksta like this.
  13. BusterNuggets

BusterNuggets Is there still time to save my lungs?

Mixed 1 g of Orange Cookies Wax with .15ml of True Terpenes Viscosity and .15ml of True Terpenes Durban Poision. Then made the same mix with OG Kush, OG Banana and Super Lemon Haze. All tasted awesome. Highly recommend. I also mixed 1 g of wax and Bloom Turpenes Pineapple Express and .3 ml of MCT oil. Both very flavorful, however, the Viscosity tastes better and MCT oil is smoother. Wax Liquidizer Original with Turpenes or Just Grape Ape are very good too. IT's a question of if you like to vape PEG400..?

420democrat likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors