Cannabis' Immune properties

Will activating the cellular receptors Eliminate Viral Load ?

• Yes of course, this is biochemistry one OH one

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No- Not at all , Reefer madness / BioActive lipids are not Good !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

C No Ego

so over the last few years I've thought I was about to get sick but then proceed to vape a really good Session of " The Cannabis" and feel much better all of a sudden and boost the immune system with all types of make it happen signaling ...
With everyone Running Scared it seems " the cannabis" may help Yes ?

there are some research studies for anti viral phytocannabinoids that boost immune system and kill or " eliminate with signaling" if i'm not mistaken CBC ( cannabichromene ) is supposedly great for that .

for the action to eliminate the viral load of the cell the G protein-coupled receptors are activated /de-activated ( down regulated) @ the point of expression ( the signal) . the expression of the metabolic role of phytocannabinoid ( THCV - Varin cannabinoid) moves the cells' mechanisms into viral maintenance sequencing .
CBD can express deeper into the cell or move things and adjust further into the cellular make up ... PPAR

as non selective ligands the phytocannabinoids will most actively express @ surface level cellular mechanisms creating secondary metabolism ( the High) . interestingly CBD as a non selective antagonist does not always act as a cannabinoid but more of an Epoxide fatty acid binding protein FABPS

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=FABPS&atb=v165-1&ia=web

Stuck Viral cellular loads can be compensated with those extracellular ligands ( phytocannabinoids) acting as non selective ( go where the cell needs them / cellular mechanism determined) Agonists / antagonists. Turn on Celluar pro homeostasis signaling via those lipid mechanisms in the cells that dictate the flow of Fat and other signaling structures ..
the CBD turns on crystalline information ( enzymes) in your cellular anatomy ... Ha Ha, crystals are computers... enjoy

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
lot to unpack there … thanks! i have only recently (last 1.5 years) taken to studying biochemistry. And i am blown away by the human body - what a machine!

after 30 years of an Ornish-like low fat diet, i switched to lo carb, heathy fat diet and wow! it is much so better for my biology. At 72 now, i am betting my life on this lifestyle + aerobics. So, i understand that LDL and other lipids are vital to the proper functioning of the body. suppressing LDL with statins is a bad idea. what are they thinking?

but i still have a lot to learn … which is turning out to be so much fun and entertaining.

i can't answer if cannabis helps with virus issues. it does help to tolerate the effects.

Victarion

Hello,

May be related, maybe not related to this. Here my story. Since more than 25 years I have suffered from polyallergic syndrome. Which means that I can't treat anyone since I am allergic to many type of pollens. You can add also feather (pillow, coats), dust, acarians, cat hair... I have exact same symptoms during high change of humidity rate, any type of smokes, windy days...
Nose swallen, constant sneezing, wet and red eyes, unable to function as I feel extremely stoned in addition to sneeze every 10 secondes. The only thing that is helping is cortisone plus high doses of anti histaminic...
I recently discover that first of all cbd does help me to stop the augmentation of the symptoms if I take it at the right moment. If the allergy is already here only thc will help. And when I say help, I mean instant relief. My wife can confirm this.
I have tried to micro dose as I want to be able to fonction and don't want to feel the effect of the thc when I am working and it does relief on the short term. I can combine this with anti histaminic for long term relief but at least I don't have to wait anymore that the anti histamine kicks in.
Don't really know how it works but I did several tests (the occasions are various) and it works each time. Some time it is enough to stop completely the allergy, some time the allergy is coming back and I have to take anti histamine. But EVERY Time it does relief the symptoms during several hours (at least two hours).
For me this is a game changing. I don't really understand the science behind. I just know that allergy are not totally understood and are currently assimilated as a malfunction of the immune system. Maybe some regulating actions linked to the cannabinoides... Anyway, six months of testing and it works.

I have currently not found something that can tell me that it may work better with some strain compared to others. Cause if I happens during the day I am taking strains that wake up and for the evening I am taking stuff that make you stone. It has work in both cases.

C No Ego

lot to unpack there … thanks! i have only recently (last 1.5 years) taken to studying biochemistry. And i am blown away by the human body - what a machine!

after 30 years of an Ornish-like low fat diet, i switched to lo carb, heathy fat diet and wow! it is much so better for my biology. At 72 now, i am betting my life on this lifestyle + aerobics. So, i understand that LDL and other lipids are vital to the proper functioning of the body. suppressing LDL with statins is a bad idea. what are they thinking?

but i still have a lot to learn … which is turning out to be so much fun and entertaining.

i can't answer if cannabis helps with virus issues. it does help to tolerate the effects.

Glad to help ... from what I've gathered the most resistant viral load can burn fat and this makes them very hard to eliminate ... activating Cannabinoid type 2 receptors turns on fat burning ( Autophagy / recycling) in the immune system ... though activating cb1 ( THC ) is the electron transport ( ATP) but still a form of fat burning sequencing because THC is a lipid ..
the best thing = the phytocannabinoids are non selective and do not force their way through a cb receptor but rather are placed into very precise messaging positioning as determined via cellular cb signaling needs .
Edit - I mention Fat but really the poly unsaturated fatty acids are not Fat ... guess I should stick with more correct terms
Edit #2 - Cannabis is an adaptogen

Hello,

May be related, maybe not related to this. Here my story. Since more than 25 years I have suffered from polyallergic syndrome. Which means that I can't treat anyone since I am allergic to many type of pollens. You can add also feather (pillow, coats), dust, acarians, cat hair... I have exact same symptoms during high change of humidity rate, any type of smokes, windy days...
Nose swallen, constant sneezing, wet and red eyes, unable to function as I feel extremely stoned in addition to sneeze every 10 secondes. The only thing that is helping is cortisone plus high doses of anti histaminic...
I recently discover that first of all cbd does help me to stop the augmentation of the symptoms if I take it at the right moment. If the allergy is already here only thc will help. And when I say help, I mean instant relief. My wife can confirm this.
I have tried to micro dose as I want to be able to fonction and don't want to feel the effect of the thc when I am working and it does relief on the short term. I can combine this with anti histaminic for long term relief but at least I don't have to wait anymore that the anti histamine kicks in.
Don't really know how it works but I did several tests (the occasions are various) and it works each time. Some time it is enough to stop completely the allergy, some time the allergy is coming back and I have to take anti histamine. But EVERY Time it does relief the symptoms during several hours (at least two hours).
For me this is a game changing. I don't really understand the science behind. I just know that allergy are not totally understood and are currently assimilated as a malfunction of the immune system. Maybe some regulating actions linked to the cannabinoides... Anyway, six months of testing and it works.

I have currently not found something that can tell me that it may work better with some strain compared to others. Cause if I happens during the day I am taking strains that wake up and for the evening I am taking stuff that make you stone. It has work in both cases.

phytocannabinoids ( THC/ CBD etc...) are bronchodilators and expectorants... our cells absorb them and form intracellular signaling that can help metabolism and allergic reaction somewhat ... up front phytocannabinoids could seem like an irritant as your body responds to them ... after they have absorbed instant signaling occurs in your endocannabinoid system .

So, the last 4 days I have had something going on like a virus trying to invade the Sacred space ( ME)... I have used my green tea and lemongrass everyday as usual and have added turmeric tea ( chopped root made into tea) and have eaten lots and lots of peppercorn in foods and just eat them ... Yesterday I went into a vape the Day away u Good session ... totally High all day and could just feel any remnants of this virus grudgingly leaving my sacred abode... Toady feel back to my norm self but will be vaping later As much as I fucking Want = Fuck you if you do not Approve!!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3226756/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18681481
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-35793-7
https://www.researchgate.net/public...fections_The_cannabinoids_and_viral_infection

Edit 3 - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6747004/
#4 LOl Melamede - you tube vid about Virus and metabolism

Is lipid signaling through cannabinoid 2 receptors part of a protective system?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062638/#R64
" The mammalian body has a highly developed immune system which guards against continuous invading protein attacks and aims at preventing, attenuating or repairing the inflicted damage. It is conceivable that through evolution analogous biological protective systems have been evolved against non-protein attacks. There is emerging evidence that lipid endocannabinoid signaling through cannabinoid 2 (CB2) receptors may represent an example/part of such a protective system/armamentarium. Inflammation/tissue injury triggers rapid elevations in local endocannabinoid levels, "

Last edited:

C No Ego

So if I had anything it is completely gone now ... I have gone through copious amounts of herb the last week or so and loving it LOL ... my hold back and save mode went into grab and Behave mode ... Be well , Be real .
headed out into the world today to see what fear driven madness there is to see

C No Ego,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

So if I had anything it is completely gone now ... I have gone through copious amounts of herb the last week or so and loving it LOL ... my hold back and save mode went into grab and Behave mode ... Be well , Be real .
headed out into the world today to see what fear driven madness there is to see
I always admire your naturally positive/optimistic outlook on the World C No, while always keeping it real and to point. We all need as much as we can get out of that at the moment Respect bro, good to have you around here, a true backbone of FC.

I need to read up the page but pretty high to say the least. If it wasn't such a regular event I would perhaps use my 40th birthday yesterday as an excuse but that made no difference to my level of intoxication than usual lol!

Anyway I was interested by your reports recently about switching to cvd and trying to lower your THC intake. This is a move or trend we are seeing more frequently which I would love to try myself except for the fact I would be allergic to all of the Organic fertilizers in the CBD buds I could buy legally from any source.

I was planning to grow at least 1 CBD high autoflower a version of Charlotte's Web by Dutch passion, but we have limited garden space and it's really important that we get a sufficient amount of fully psychoactive medicinal cannabis from our few pots.

Maybe next year if we get a really good harvest to put by this time.

So @C No Ego I need to read up here bro, I dont know whether you mean lots of regular bud, or cbd flowers.

If tegular bud, then that's pleasing to hear you can indulge and be all round happy. Sometines we just need a mix n' match, or a break.

If you mean cbd flower, then an equally good thing for different reasons.

Enjoy, hope you can get some more stash really soon! :tup:

C No Ego

I always admire your naturally positive/optimistic outlook on the World C No, while always keeping it real and to point. We all need as much as we can get out of that at the moment Respect bro, good to have you around here, a true backbone of FC.

I need to read up the page but pretty high to say the least. If it wasn't such a regular event I would perhaps use my 40th birthday yesterday as an excuse but that made no difference to my level of intoxication than usual lol!

Anyway I was interested by your reports recently about switching to cvd and trying to lower your THC intake. This is a move or trend we are seeing more frequently which I would love to try myself except for the fact I would be allergic to all of the Organic fertilizers in the CBD buds I could buy legally from any source.

I was planning to grow at least 1 CBD high autoflower a version of Charlotte's Web by Dutch passion, but we have limited garden space and it's really important that we get a sufficient amount of fully psychoactive medicinal cannabis from our few pots.

Maybe next year if we get a really good harvest to put by this time.

So @C No Ego I need to read up here bro, I dont know whether you mean lots of regular bud, or cbd flowers.

If tegular bud, then that's pleasing to hear you can indulge and be all round happy. Sometines we just need a mix n' match, or a break.

If you mean cbd flower, then an equally good thing for different reasons.

Enjoy, hope you can get some more stash really soon! :tup:

I am basically just using that CBD strain to add to my THC cannabis to help the THC go further @ this point ... the CBD weed alone is a disappointment somewhat as I'm used to the THC effects and like that much more though some more experiment in some other way is necessary ..
I'd certainly recommend growing a CBD strain and then figure out how to mix it into your regiment ...
I've got a few seeds from that sour space candy CBD strain that may pop soon , I'll give them to a friend , he likes CBD cannabis effects for his back ...

Oh ! as to this thread - the phytochemicals of cannabis access the G protein-coupled receptors ... this changes the adhesion of the cells ...whether or not this allows viral load to go deeper is still somewhat in question ... the mechanisms are pro homeostasis / anti viral but which phytocannabinoids turn on which biochemical pathways are still not completely known ETC.... thanks cannabis prohibition for blocking more really need to know questions= not Really - Fuck You prohibitionists !!!

Last edited:
C No Ego,
Reactions: Alexis

uncanni

Stuck Viral cellular loads can be compensated with those extracellular ligands ( phytocannabinoids) acting as non selective ( go where the cell needs them / cellular mechanism determined) Agonists / antagonists. Turn on Celluar pro homeostasis signaling via those lipid mechanisms in the cells that dictate the flow of Fat and other signaling structures .. the CBD turns on crystalline information ( enzymes) in your cellular anatomy ... Ha Ha, crystals are computers... enjoy

I could not have stated it any better: Cannabis is a Goddess inside our bodies. Goddess within, and extremely intelligent.

I definitely believe that a saturated ECS is a happy, immuno-fortifying ECS!!!

If it wasn't such a regular event I would perhaps use my 40th birthday yesterday as an excuse but that made no difference to my level of intoxication than usual lol!:tup:

Hey, happy frikkin 40th,!!Alexis!! It's a good age to be!! (I'll be 67 in a couple more weeks, diggin it, too.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom