Cannabis Ice Cream with coconut oil.

madnezz344

live free and live elevated :}
Hello to all,

I have an up most fascination for ice cream :) where I find it to be a blissful treat to have every now and then. A friend of mine once gave me some medicated ice cream and I was amazed. Oh the joys of what wonders this combination of cannabis and ice cream can be. From then on I began searching for a cannabis ice cream recipe. For the first attempt at this frosty wonder, I followed a method that was similar to making brownies where butter would be used with the herb. That result was not as I thought it would be, the ice cream came out too buttery. So I took a fellow vaporist's advice on here and used coconut oil. The outcome is phenomenal. I had about 1/4 of a cup of this coconut oil cannabis ice cream and within a few minutes, about 10mins, I could feel the fade working its way into my eyes. As the effects continued, it spread into a full blown body high. My eyes went red like when you smoke a nice blunt or have been vaping for too long. I could also smell the ice cream and herb within my breath. I went about my day feeling very nice :}, when I feel asleep and woke the next day I was surprised to still feel a wee bit faded. I will like to share this recipe with you and if done right you may also have a long fade for as much as I had. From when I first took the ice cream at about 2pm up to when I woke the next day at around 6pm, 28 hours of cannabliss :}. The following is the ingredients and quantities I used:

CIMG7477.jpg

CIMG7480.jpg

Ingredients:
- 1.75g of some goofy named sativa
- about 8 table spoons of Spectrum's organic coconut oil refined for medium high heat
- 1 cup of strawberry ice cream (of course you can choose your own flavor)

Instructions:
First off have your 1 cup of ice cream melted to where it is a liquid, I let mine sit in the fridge until it became a liquid. Finely grind your cannabis of choice then spread out and place on a cookie sheet. Place the cookie sheet on a cookie tray for the oven. Preheat the oven for 275 degrees, put in your cannabis for about 8 minutes (or until you notice a change in color from green to light brown, my herb remained green) this decarboxylates your herb. Place your coconut oil in a frying pan, heat it at about medium high (if your oven dial has numbers I used 6). Wait for the oil to melt then place in your herb. I let it cook with a glass lid on the frying pan for about 5 minutes then killed the heat. I noticed my herb turned into a mild light brown, do not let your herb burn or give off smoke if so you loose your THC. At this point the coconut cannabis oil is still in its liquid form and should be quickly mixed with your liquid ice cream. From this liquid cannabis coconut oil I used 4 table spoons of it to mix with the ice cream, or you can pour it all if you wish. If you want get a strainer or steel mesh to keep any unwanted stems or large material from mixing, then pour through your oil into your ice cream. After mixing in your coconut cannabis oil with the ice cream place in the freezer and wait until it is frozen and ready to enjoy.

Top Bottom