Cannabis Cup- Socal.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just got back from the Cup in LA. The concentrate scene has really taken off and about 2/3 of the booths were dab related. I shot this video of a guy taking a 1g dab.

It's nice that they are giving out free dabs to everyone, but I just wish there were some better vaporizer exposure there. I didn't see any decent vape manufacturers there this year at all. :disgust:

:peace:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I just got back from the Cup in LA. The concentrate scene has really taken off and about 2/3 of the booths were dab related. I shot this video of a guy taking a 1g dab.

It's nice that they are giving out free dabs to everyone, but I just wish there were some better vaporizer exposure there. I didn't see any decent vape manufacturers there this year at all. :disgust:

You had the perfect spot for that shot. I really liked how you towered over the crowd when that dude snaked your honey hole at the start of the hit. Skills, that's what @Stu brings to the party! :tup:

thesoloman

:( I didn't see you there at all :/
Should have stopped by and tried out the modded air stem, and some dank flowers. :p

Top Bottom