Cannabis Caviar at $1400.00 Bucks an Ounce.... ??

Some people will buy anything just because they can. It's not up to me to stop them if it ain't hurtin' anyone, though. It's up to themselves.

SkeletonLips,

Frickr

the bud should be tarred then feathered with a layer of kief :brow:

Frickr,

StickyShisha2

SkeletonLips said:
But why not just mix a good strain and some good bho yourself? Is it cheaper this way?
that still sounds gross. I don't want any bud in my BHO.

StickyShisha2,
No kidding. I am just trying to figure out why this product exists and is so expensive. Why? Is it too hard or expensive to do it yourself? I'm not seeing it. All this is just my uneducated opinion right now. Plus, as you say, I don't want any bud in my bho either. Which is also an opinion, only this one is educated.

SkeletonLips,

steiner666

Serial vapist
lol it sounds really incredible when you hear it, but then you think about how the two being mixed just makes it harder to use. So yeah, I'm echoing all the other opinions thus far. This is a stupid idea, lol.

steiner666,

toxicc

E11001420
SkeletonLips said:
But why not just mix a good strain and some good bho yourself? Is it cheaper this way?
tell that to a paraplegic using medical cannabis

toxicc,
toxicc said:
SkeletonLips said:
tell that to a paraplegic using medical cannabis
Good point, though it doesn't seem marketed towards the disabled, more towards those with excess money to burn. And the paraplegic probably has a caretaker to help them with things.

SkeletonLips,

rabican

Cannabis Caviar aka Honeybud. This ultra high end treat started out as Purple Urkle bud that was dipped in hash oil made from it's own trimmings. Amazingly potent.

4512735902_64db92ecf5.jpg

HoneyBud1.jpg

although its pricey its cool imo, i prob wouldn't buy it (unless i got a raise or something big to celebrate about) but for someone in serious pain this looks great.

rabican,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I think that this is the creation of a marketing genius somewhere. This is like those 'tequilla suckers' that popped up on the market many years ago. This looks kinda gimmicky and geared towards smokers more than anything.

AGBeer,

Cappella Sistina

I had Honey Bud's...well I should say "a" Honey Bud @ CHAMPS...umm yeah :o

Not a good taste at all, and once I got done with the deep deep cough..I was pretty much a ghost for about 3 hours. lol

Cappella Sistina,

SmokieMcP

Great article. I would try some some. Maybe a quarter would be good. It would be great for a celebration.

SmokieMcP,
Top Bottom