Cannabis Caps

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Join us, Tom. 5KM Ride for vapor!

Haha, sorry, last off topic post I make in this thread or I ban myself.

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
vtac said:
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
i think it has to do with the body not being able to break down the plant matter very efficiently, and to get good effects it needs to be put in a more availible form
Like ground into a powder?

Canna, wouldn't happen to be venturing off topic would you? :whip:

I suppose since you'll be tripping (maybe not from 1/3 the dose) from a capsule similar to that described in the original post it could be considered on topic. We'll let the thread author (Tom) decide. :lol:
ya i wasnt saying that it wouldnt be active in a gelcap, i said that from my experimentation, the thc really needs to be free from the plant matter in order for it to be avilaible enoughh for absorption to create good effects
it should also be mentioned that in green dragon, the alcohol is just a solvent, you dont injest enough to get any really appreciable effects from the alcohol itsself, but it does make it very availible to be absorbed by the intestines

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Of course the Truth PD, But my xp may be different than joe blow's for a variety of reasons for dosage size, use other's as a guide for sure. I have gone by The Master Wu Green Dragon recipe too the letter, & found the dosage suggestions a joke compared to my needs, sorry for being off the thread with GG but it applies the same to Capsules for me. Different Strokes for different Folks, even with the exact same thing. :)

& I did the GG recipe twice, 1st with 3 grams of bud, then 1/4 oz, i do agree it has an obvious effect with an appropriate dose. :ninja: :science: ,sorry for the extra edit, The Quality of Bud obviously has something to do with potency

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah that amount was pretty ordinary, reasonable relaxation but, legs a little heavy on the bike :), by extrapolation i'd say the GG resin was stronger for measure, i'll be trying about the same amount of BHO (1/3) in a capsule soon, to :science: compare of course, & don't go all scary ,"Crazy" on me were talkin about my local product here, & no one ever overdosed from cannabis so far as i know.

Yeah man Iv'e got confidence Back, Fuck :whip: Combustion

Cannabudz,

Purple-Days

Cannabudz says, "no one ever overdosed from cannabis"

The only reason I use any warning when talking to someone about ingestion is it can get overwhelmingly intense, Nothing that can't be handled but I have been uncomfortably high, higher than I wanted to be a couple of times when eating weed.

I'm not suggesting capsules as the 'best' way. Just another way. Like I say, I don't like the taste and this is one way to avoid it. And it works.

IMO edibles are unpredictable and nearly impossible to dose for a casual consumer. I also think it's the most inefficient delivery method.

For me ingestion is only for those impossible situations. Confined spaces etc...

Purple-Days,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Its certainly not for me every day Tom, But it's in my bag of trick's for sure, like if i'm really wanting a single dose for an extended period of time or just want something unusually intense(beats Heroin) for a change, I definately Vape mostly but :)

Besides that "Unpredictability" challenging as it maybe sometimes, can be benificial(for me anyway) as long as i remember"Go with the Flow" a great thing to think about for Coping with the Bigger Picture of "Real Life"

Sometimes i "Feel" the death of Ego (Lately) and it's a Good Death, Its like i little hint of my demise the winding down to nothingness, Something I now no Longer "FEAR" Because I Feel I can really Just "BE" Now & then Letgo, It's made me Fell a Freer Man for now,& in the moment. Seriously , in "La La Land" ive had thought's about how utterly pointless & Obscure my exsistance really is,Whether it makes a difference anyway etc. Confronting thought's, but "Go with the Flow" & it's all cool :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Oh the Most Profound Ego death was with my Extreme Early In the Piece, Not with Edibles, Confusing hey :lol: (No BHO involved)

I'l illustrate the change,Now I'm displaying patience & waiting for pedestrians to do thier thing before having Safe "Clear" Speed/Fun<like the edge of a Knife my Road bike, They Smile & look surprised @ my Politeness, but Clearly were not on the same wave lenth, My objective there is linking the Back street's quickly,quietly, without Bullshit,And having"FUN" on the way to where i have to go , Love my Life. :)

P.s I went back for a full capsule of Vape oil, & yeah it's worth filling up a cap for allright, but, GG Rum Caps WHOA "DECARBOXYLATION" it Needs serious Discussion amongst Vaporisto's Who Dare to Experiment

:science: Fact not Fiction

:bigleaf:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Like I said In the Joke thread About "these vape oil caps" i felt Hung over waking this mourning "No wake & bake" ( yes unbeleivable for an "Addict" :lol: ) this mourning, cold sweat, "feeling" (feeling's never hurt anyone, Imagined maybe ) very shaky for a brief Moment the One and 1/3 caps felt subtle kinda compared to GGresin but Wow, it's pretty potent given enough of it i had a (very) mild stomach ache/ twinge a few times briefly but nothin to speak about, IT Amazes me People, Dope smoker's, even some of you enlightened people regard Eating Cannabis as Risky Behaviour, Because Man i have been on the Bathroom "Floor"(to complete the pic) Nude, my Mum helping me(not that i really needed it :) ) "promising Falsley to A False God that I would Never "Reiterate" Never Drink Alcohol again.

Ironic cause now all i want to use Alcohol for is Cleaning :p :tup: :whip:

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Cannabudz said:
P.s I went back for a full capsule of Vape oil, & yeah it's worth filling up a cap for allright, but, GG Rum Caps WHOA "DECARBOXYLATION" it Needs serious Discussion amongst Vaporisto's Who Dare to Experiment

:science: Fact not Fiction
ya, decarboxylation is great for edibles, but in my experience it does little to nothing to bake your weed then smoke it, as decarboxylation happens anyway when the heat hits the bud

not to say tou dont get a little more, but it needs more experimentation, which i will do after the dispensaries are open to me :brow:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Purple-Days

Go man, Go.

Yes to experimentation. Reckless experimentation...

I am at a point where I trust very few 'official' things about my third favorite buzz. Maybe # 4 but that's another thread. 'The Lies We Were Lead To Believe"

Yeah I see a rea; potential for cobcentrates in caps... Brilliant and dose friendly tpp . . .

Purple-Days,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nah Ato Z ive eaten Edibles,My cousin's he changed the recipe i gave him for Cannabutter his "Nine" (mine 2 oz) ounces of "PrimO" (clever grower) With 500gram of Butter in the "Crock pot", luv that name :lol: & topped with water and cooked (not sure how he managed to get Nine in there but he wouldnt Bullshit mate, and then he would make biscuts with the remaining butter after 12 to 24 hours on low heat ( a lot of biscuts) mine 4 me get pretty stoned for several hours with 3 to 6 there tastee if you really work on "creaming" the butter/sugar mix & my guests(novices) could,some did vomit on that much, Mum included, However my Cousins <One Biscut had me Higher Than Ever except for the GG resin Capsule i made for myself it "ruled" so TRy to make yourself if Your Game and like i said its not Life or Death not really anyway :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
And Above all "Discreet" Tom who knows what's goin on in someones mind unless they Open their mouth, Smoking Sucks it's so Blunt Force/ Neanderthal in my opinion i like feeling Confident, calm and Collected around Fascists, it's a good thing, and if you at home bending it big time whoelse but your "Guide" dog is gaonna know :ninja: :bigleaf:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Great thread Idea Tom, this topic so need's easy to find info, After(havnt test BHO "Yet" ) testing both a GG mixture Strained(coffee filter etc) evaporated & scraped up into the 000 gel capsule & ISO vape oil in equal Large Doses i can say the GG capsule is by far and away the better alternative for a RIP ROARING all day Cannathon without Vaping or bonging on at all for the "Consummate PotHead" or "Possesed Cannabis Addict". the big Dose of Vape oil Perfect for Putting off that Usual Wake & Bake hehehe

And talk about "LA LA land" lately iv'e been "thinking" when FuckedUp I don't know whether i want to go thru with Growing/pursuing Peyote,mescaline, but yeah those stupid thought's vanish soon enough( fuck iv'e longed 4 peyote since reading Carlos castenedas(don jaun mateus) about 15 years ago) thats why the Tatt V_C, i'm certainly not goin to let a "little" Imagined panic attack divert me from my goals. Yeah "LA LA Land" bring it on, dosnt scare me,

"That which does not kill me, Makes me stronger"

I wouldnt Drink drain cleaner or Beer but :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
"Third Favourite Buzz" Tom sounds like Youv'e got something Interesting to tell me, I'm Sick to death of being kept in the Dark, Help a Anglo Nigga out Bro :)
Ps i think your pretty interesting making/suppling a great vape too mate, your hook 4 me is Simplicity/Stealth
Yeah i'm down with Hashish Making, What's next :o

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom