Cannabis bad trip.

Last Tuesday I had used my ff2 with a small amount of rosin. Did not feel alot of effect. Vaped durban poison with my crafty as i was walking to the link rail. By the time i boarded the train i was very dizzy and nauseous. When I stood up my legs were rubbery and i had little balance. When i reached the last station there is a ten minute wait. I waited as long as i could then unsteady made it to bench where i got waves of vomiting on sn empty stomach. 1 /2 hour later got to a bench outside. 1 hour more and i made it home still feeling terrible. Lay down and symptoms lessened. My stomach still not completely happy.

I was not frightened but it was a real bad experience.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Probably it added to your bad trip having an empty stomach. Curious if you've used concentrates before? When I saw the title I thought it would be about an edible. Folks suffer trips like that with edibles, if they over do it.

Take care of yourself. Stay away from concentrates and just do flowers for a while. Then start up with just a draw or two.

Last edited:
Probably it added to your bad trip having an empty stomach. Curious if you've used concentrates before? When I saw the title I thought it would be about an edible. Folks suffer trips like that with edibles, if they over do it.

Take care of yourself. Stay away from concentrates and just do flowers for a while. Then start up with just a draw or two.

I don't do concentrates much. I had waited about 40 minutes before doing the crafty. It felt like it turned on the concentrate. It was like it was dormant. The ff2 is so good at concentrates I thought i might get into them with this device.

MonsterWithoutBorders,
Reactions: kellya86

Skyscraper

Glad you weren't frightened, cannabis can be a powerful experience. A vaporizer gives you more actives and it's astonishing how little it takes to get high.

High THC concentrates and sativa weeds like Durban Poison can heave a heady effect. If your tolerance is low, high doses can be almost psychedelic IMO. Some strains can creep up on you with a strong effect that's not immediate.
Even if you're experienced, every experience won't always be a good one. I'm pretty sure vaping/smoking will lower your blood pressure and blood sugar. If you hadn't eaten that can cause a bad feeling.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Blood sugar levels are very important here, sounds to me like you were low...
The shakey legs and feeling sick all fit with this...

Cannabis uses up sugars In your body to be high...

These must be replaced at some point or you can end up feeling weak and sick....

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Blood sugar levels are very important here, sounds to me like you were low...
The shakey legs and feeling sick all fit with this...

Cannabis uses up sugars In your body to be high...

These must be replaced at some point or you can end up feeling weak and sick....
That was my first feeling as well. That and perhaps some dehydration in the mix?

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Sounds like experienced your first whitey.
The lady who lives with me(wife)gets them when I set her up a Dabb.
Lol
Sorry about your bad experience.
Moderation is the key

Whenever freinds stop by I'll do 5 or 6 dabbs in a row the think it's the norm. I warn them next thing you know their on the couch all pale and spinning.
I say warned you.

Concentrate not for everyone.

The mixture of flower & concentrate is definitely a stonger buzz for me.

Cant get the same felling from one or the other but together HEAVEN

kellya86

Herb gardener...

I completely forgot about the whole whitey thing, I haven't experienced that since I was a youth....

My mate used to have endurance whitey's, he would hide in a bush for 2 or 3 hours, while he sweats it out....

It was standard practice to hide like a dying animal when you knew you were gonna be incapacitated. If you didn't, there was a high chance of being shaved or drawn on. Or worse.... we were bastards....

If i had looked in the mirror I might have been quite white. Is that what it means? Early on 25 years ago I had bouts of paranoia occasionally but only once before cannabis cup Amsterdam 2003 got some stuff from Soma which was white/yellowish which gave me the shakes (bad) and i needed fresh air and a few days to completely recover.

MinnBobber

If i had looked in the mirror I might have been quite white. Is that what it means?
Yes, you can turn white as a ghost with nausea and feel really really really bad all over. Totally lose all color in your face. Can't really harm you, but it can feel like you might die....

Water and sugar are your friends if it happens---quickly drink both. Amsterdam coffeeshops quickly get folks with a whitey a sugar coke or sugar fruit juice to help.
How do I know this---
Amsterdam 2014, by myself in Paradox Coffeeshop with some really strong Amnesia Haze and like @Skyscraper said, it can have a psychedelic effect. Had a Volcano with that HUGE chamber. Loaded about 5X my usual micro load and budtender looks over and gives me a " pffft, put some weed in dat chamber" and "the look" signifying you f-in pansy. I responded that I'm a real lightweight BUT double+ my load. So 10X + my usual load.
Two bags later, while blowing the 3rd bag I tell the budtender that I feel really really bad. Totally incapacitated for 2 hours and debated calling for med help. When you feel that totally shitty, the psychedelic impact makes it worse--- I was hearing all dozen conversations going on at once and tripping/ bad tripping.
To complete the bad trip, as I peer up from the couch where I'm prone, I look out the front door and it slowly registers---- that's MY BIKE that someone is hunched over, trying to unlock/steal it so I force myself to run out and chase them away.

You can ride out a whitey BUT it's not much fun and a waste of good bud ;)

Skyscraper

Whenever freinds stop by I'll do 5 or 6 dabbs in a row the think it's the norm. I warn them next thing you know their on the couch all pale and spinning.
I say warned you.

Concentrate not for everyone.

The mixture of flower & concentrate is definitely a stonger buzz for me.

Cant get the same felling from one or the other but together HEAVEN

I live on the East Coast so concentrates are kind of rare. I got the chance to try some with a good friend of mine.. After one hit I'm thinking "This oil isn't as strong as people say it is".
5-10 minutes later and he's asking me if I want another.. The next dab had me in a coughing fit and my head is soaring. We had to go somewhere and I'm worried we're gonna get pulled over with a torch and a couple glass pieces.. LOL.. Good times. One hit was not enough, two was too much.

Top Bottom