1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Canada to legalize in Spring 2017!

Discussion in 'Cannabis News and Activism' started by BioSector, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Chandler

Chandler Well-Known Member

i did a skype interview yesterday and was approved. took about 2.5 minutes. lol
    @Squiby any reccomendations? i'm disappointed, when i first checked out the site they had 'wonka bubbalicious'.. a few days later i'm a member and its gone :( also, $300 for free shipping, pricey. i'm hoping the quality is top notch!

killick likes this.
  2. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

They do seem to go through stock like wildfire. A few weeks back they had Chocolate Thai on special. The next day I went yo order and sold out. Same thing happened with the Wonka Bubblicious, sold out in no time. I was going yo get a half ounce of that. Too bad so sad. Sold out. That doesn't always happen but...

I always purchase from the weekly promotions. They rotate the sales, so if there is a strain you want, it just may go on sale. I've purchased several varieties from them that were awesome; Pineapple Express, Raspberry Cough, Blue Diamond, Euphoria, Quantum Kush, Strawberry Hashplant, Super Sour Widow (way too potent for me) and many more.

They are expensive and I when I purchase, I always purchase enough for free shipping. Their product is quality.

Weeds Social Club is less expensive. A mixed ounce is $220. Your choice of strains from an eighth per stain and up. Also quality product.

Chandler and cannabis.pro like this.
  3. Chandler

Chandler Well-Known Member

all these strains are currently available. it seems you like sativas hunh? me too. none of these are on sale though. 190-200 is not a bad price for quality herbs. the 300$ before free shipping however, sucks. they force you to purchase 300$ worth each time...

what day does the weekly sale end/begin?? i'm thinking i might go with some sour tangie, strawberry hashplant, fortune cookies, euforia and chocolope for my first order!
    @Squiby if you try particular potent strains you consider amazing from Farmacy, please make a post. its nice to have reviews of strains before you buy.

Super Sour Widow?? damn. too bad that ones not available!

Weeds Social Club, they have an incredible selection! however i dont meet the criteria for membership.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    Squiby likes this.
  4. mikek9

mikek9 Vapor Enthusiast

Just to clarify, the government in spring of 2017 will announce their plans for the legalization of recreation cannabis, but the laws will not come into effect until at least 2018 and possibly 2019.

There was some talk about Herbal Dispatch, but those places are not meant for medical patients and actually charge a premium for products like their concentrates and etc. All the concentrated are a minimum of $10 more per gram than any competing medical dispensary.

So if you are a medical patient, do yourself a favour and sign up with a proper LP if you want flowers or a mail order or brick and mortar medical dispensary if you want concentrates and pre-made edibles and etc. For example, I get grams of shatter, any strain, $45/gram or $25/half g. You can only split grams in 0.5s of 2 different strains and still get the $45/gram pricing.

A gram of quality shatter at Herbal Dispatch is around $60 minimum, I can get it direct from the company they are selling as a registered patient for $45/gram.

So don't waste your money if you are a legal medical patient.

killick and biohacker like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors