Can you vape hash in the MFLB?

Nosferatu

Say rock hash just crumbled up till its fine like ground weed or even powdery. Or will it ruin the screen? If so can you put it atop bud then?

Nosferatu,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
If it melts your screen will get fucked but probably still function. Mixing it in with a little green is a good idea. Magic Flight says vape hash at your own risk haha. So yeah rock hash is probably gonna be fine, I've heard many people around here saying they do it, just keep a watchful eye on it.

bluntfaced,

Beezleb

In beta, hash was a no no. If I recall correctly one persons screen was ruined. Ive not really read this thread in awhile but I would not use hash with a LB. In my view its simply does not get hot enough to properly enjoy hash but thats just me. I am sure some will say its fine and blah blah but thats my view.

Beezleb,

Nosferatu

Ok I also have a buddha and cant get hash to work good with it. Any ideas im just crumbling it and putting in whip, with temp pretty high up but not gettin too high..

Nosferatu,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
well im using exclusively hashish in my buddha and it works quite good. I use pressed hash just crush it up and put it in the vaporizer. I set my temp at about 11 o clock position. After a few hits i get the hash out crush it up more with my hand to expose more surface area and i get a few rips off it and i keep repeating this till the hash turns into greenish brown totally dry powder.

audiodelic,
Top Bottom