Can you belieb this?

Symbolik

This is terrible.. Its sad that I am part of this generation where Facebook "likes" are more important than an education... HOW THE FUCK DONT YOU KNOW WHO ANNE FUCKING FRANK IS?

Symbolik,
Reactions: ShipDit

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
the kid just started smoking weed.. maybe he should get the benefit of the doubt on this one.. he probably just got high and made a comment that later he wishes he left the last part out of.. i'm sure he didn't intend to sound like that ha..
when it comes to me though, i haven't never done anything like that ever:p

the kid just started smoking weed.. maybe he should get the benefit of the doubt on this one.. he probably just got high and made a comment that later he wishes he left the last part out of.. i'm sure he didn't intend to sound like that ha..
when it comes to me though, i haven't never done anything like that ever:p
Yeah - it's one thing to be a raving maniac on a forum like FC, but in Anne Frank's diary (practically)? Kid needs a-slappin'. They need a burly mod there at the Anne Frank house.

lwien

This is terrible.. Its sad that I am part of this generation where Facebook "likes" are more important than an education... HOW THE FUCK DONT YOU KNOW WHO ANNE FUCKING FRANK IS?

Why this doesn't surprise me:

And how 'bout this:

5% of Americans (15,695,702) believe Paul McCartney died on 1966
and
4% of Americans (12,556,562) believe that lizard people control politics worldwide

It's REALLY fucking scary how many people don't know what they should know, along with what they actually believe that they know.

Not knowing who Anne Frank was pales in comparison..... I mean, look at the fucking data above.

4% of Americans (12,556,562) believe that lizard people control politics worldwide

It's REALLY fucking scary how many people don't know what they should know, along with what they actually believe that they know.

Some pretty sad stats.

Is the lizard people thing literally or figuratively? I might agree with the latter.

kelper,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
even scarier would be to find out how many 'mericans believe that Elvis is still alive/is an alien.

Enchantre,

lwien

One in five Americans actually believe that the Sun rotates around the Earth. :shrug:

lwien,
I'll go out on a limb and say fuck Anne Franke! To damn lazy to even finish the only book she ever wrote.

Screw you! I'm Jewish and thought that was hilarious! Look,a bunny!
Yeah, she may need a good laugh about now. Is Justin Bieber the Deliverer? Things often turn out just how you didn't expect them to. I will meditate on this.

kelper,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
100% of Deadshorts believe that the staff of the Post-Gazette do not know how to spell antibIotics.

100% of Deadshorts don't give a rat's ass about Justin Bieber or what he does.

100% of Deadshorts are ashamed of most peoples' ignorance on a worldwide basis.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: ShipDit
Top Bottom