can someone recommend some good stash jars?

haydenxxl

Last edited:
haydenxxl,

tepictoton

Got them boveda here, but mostly only use them to get flower back hydrated a bit... Otherwise I try to keep my cure as simple as possible... Aka open and close every day for about a month then just every once in a while.

But that is just me.

tepictoton,

MinnBobber

Have not tried those but they seem like an expensive way to get a jar + Boveda pack built into the lid.
Their 4 oz version (holds 7 grams) was about $19.

Much cheaper alternative is to buy your own Boveda 62% packs and place in a jar which can be as basic as a pint canning jar. Store in the dark and you have equivalent at 1/5 the price.

mikeben

www.budvac.com
I use the 2 Oz and for over four years this vacuumed sealed jar has just the best record with me for keeping my flowers fresh. Getting their new electric pump any day because at 2 oz there is a lot of air to pump out.

mikeben,

Eyedunno

I bought six of the 5mL infinity glass jars on Amazon. Probably too small for most people, but they're pretty cheap and hold about a gram of finely-ground herb, which works well for me and I love the small size (most people use this size for concentrates--and incidentally, I use a stainless funnel to fill them). I also have a couple of the 250 mL (with decals!--1up mushroom and rainbow) for unground material as well. I also have a few small Tightvacs, which I don't really recommend (though I use 'em), and some canisters with clamping lids (which I do recommend).

Also, I use Avery 1" round replaceable labels, which are perfect even for the tiny jars.

bCeuJ04.jpg

Last edited:
Eyedunno,

noeljdm

Suave
Look up Time Capsules. They come in 2 sizes and aren't more than $15. They are air proof, smell proof, UV proof, water proof.... Can't go wrong.

noeljdm,

rogrog

cvault vs. infinityjar w/ boveda 62% packet for 14 grams long term storage. thoughts? I have a tax refund and want to buy nice weed things :)

rogrog,

MinnBobber

I'd be leaning toward the infinity.
Which size? This 400ml?
Click To Open Expanded View
  • A5vqJjB_349829ba-e80c-4e6e-93b7-5f5ff3ea42bb_small.jpeg

• Specifications:
  • Height: 5.24" (13.31 cm)
  • Diameter: 2.99" (7.6 cm)
  • Opening of Mouth: 2.25" (5.72 cm)
  • Capacity: 400 ml (13.52 fl oz)\
  • .........................................................................................
  • Actually I'd wait for the bigger @JyARz to come out from Aldo, especially if you already had a Classic and Satchmo JyARZ collection .
  • but if you need it now---probably Infinity. A big plus seems to be that Infinity offers MANY sizes to choose from!
  • Most cvaults have been smell proof but a couple reports of leakers. Just my opinion

Last edited:
MinnBobber,
Reactions: Adobewan
Top Bottom