Can someone point me in the right direction.. please :)

userfour19

I have a Jelly jar. In the Jelly jar I put 8 oz of Glycerin and about 10-12 grams of BHO (not purged). I heated it to about 200 deg and it has been sitting for about 4-5 months under a house.
The mixture when heated and shaked around will look like a solution but once it has had time to sit and cool things will seperate... with a dark colored film sitting on a light greenish/creamy colored base. The darker stuff clings to the sides of the jar.

Im lost here!
Thanks for any help.
I have a picture, but unsure how to load it

userfour19,
Reactions: Monsoon

Monsoon

I have a Jelly jar. In the Jelly jar I put 8 oz of Glycerin and about 10-12 grams of BHO (not purged). I heated it to about 200 deg and it has been sitting for about 4-5 months under a house.
The mixture when heated and shaked around will look like a solution but once it has had time to sit and cool things will seperate... with a dark colored film sitting on a light greenish/creamy colored base. The darker stuff clings to the sides of the jar.

Im lost here!
Thanks for any help.
It should have been ready to use after you heated it, I'm curious why you're leaving sitting for several months. How are you planning to use it?

Monsoon,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Izan

Im lost here!
Thanks for any help.

Hi and welcome,
If it was my Jelly jar, I would mix in enough ISO/PGA to get the contents into a suspension. Then winter-ize, filter and purge back to raw material.

What are you trying to produce? (Kimchi?)
Something to eat, drink, rub on, vape?

cheers
I

Izan,

userfour19

I was hoping to vape it... I read in a few forums where they said to leave it in a dark place for 4-6 weeks or longer. i have been working a bunch with no time so its just been sitting there since may. It looks the same as day 1.

Thanks for the reply

userfour19,

Izan

I was hoping to vape it... I read in a few forums where they said to leave it in a dark place for 4-6 weeks or longer. i have been working a bunch with no time so its just been sitting there since may. It looks the same as day 1.

Thanks for the reply
No worries... you want to be going here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/a...-one-hitter-quitter.10360/page-83#post-853064

Perhaps something like EJmix or PUFF MAJIC would be a better base solvent versus the VG. Once in suspension, you could always cut in some VG for density/sweetness/volume.

Have fun
I

Izan,

2clicker

Observer
Perhaps something like EJmix or PUFF MAJIC would be a better base solvent versus the VG. Once in suspension, you could always cut in some VG for density/sweetness/volume

@userfour19... youre trying to accomplish a liquid to vape in ecig tanks right? then Izans post above is exactly where you need to be looking. PuffMagic and EJmix are products specifically designed to mix with oil (shatter/wax/etc) and will STAY mixed.

you will spend months try to find a liquid carrier that will keep your liquid mixed, but likely wont find it. the products mentioned above have if figured out and they work perfectly. your search is over.

not to mention it only takes minutes to mix and once mixed... they are ready for use right away.

2clicker,
Reactions: Izan

Monsoon

Thanks for the reply
Worth giving it a try but next time go with EJMix for the best results. On the off chance it's not vapable, you should be able to use it in foods and drinks fine since otherwise it's a lot to waste. Might be good on the skin too.

Monsoon,
Reactions: 2clicker
Top Bottom