Can isopropyl alcohool be used to clean a plastic mouthpiece ?

HAL9000

hy,
I used for about 3 years a Flowermate vaporizer with a glass mouthpiece, and cleaned it with ISO. Now i will swich to a vape that unfortunately has a plastic mouthpiece (Fenix 2.0) and i am not sure if iso wont ruin the plastic mouthpiece.
Also the mighty, firefly and other top vapes have a plastic mouthpiece. Is it a plastic that is not affected by iso ?

JCat

Accessory Maker
Firefly 2 and Mighty/Crafty plastics are not affected by ISO in my experience (I've left both in ISO for over 24 hours .... I think I left a mighty CU in ISO for at least a few days ... :) )

justcametomind

Silicone Mighty gaskets get affected after a few hours of soaking. They become looser ime. Not any mouthpiece of any sort that I tried. If so, that's not a quality vaporizer.
The sort of plastic that can really get affected is the orange or transparent plastic S&B grinders are made of.

Last edited:

hillbill

Isopropyl alcohol comes in a plastic bottle. I have used it to clean everything from plastic lenses to fishing reels and glass pipes and bras# and plastic and silicone parts from various vaporizers. No I’ll effects on anything. Not for wood!

Top Bottom