Can I use straight CO2 oil in a Protank 3?

an0maly

Hey guys. I'm pretty new to vaporizing in general. My first experience was with a Atmos RX and Wax, which I really liked. A couple of days ago I went to a local smoke shop and picked up these parts for an Oil pen:

Hla2Nxb

eGo-C Twist variable voltage battery
Kangertech Mini ProTank 3

After I got home I squirted my Trainwreck CO2 oil into the side of the tank. It was thicker than I expected and just sat there in a big glob. I then set it on my desk and forgot about it for a few minutes while I enjoyed my first time trying a pre-filled G14 cart.

Anyway, when I got back to my Trainwreck oil in the mini ProTank 3, it looked like the wick absorbed all the oil. I wasn't sure what voltage to use on my eGo, so I started with 3.2V. Hits off it at first were pretty strong, but a couple of days later are not as strong. I think I am tasting the wick, but I'm not totally sure. I did not use it that heavily though, so there's no way the oil could be gone.

Now that it isn't hitting as well, I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing this right. Should I just up the voltage? Or did I screw this up from the beginning by loading the Mini ProTank 3 with straight CO2 oil? After what I was reading late last night, I'm thinking the oil would probably vape a lot better if I had made a blend with PG.

Am I doing this right?

an0maly,
Top Bottom