Can I use a box mod with a THC oil cartridge?

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Hi guys!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question but I don't know where else to put it.

My son got me a couple of thc oil cartridges (thick oil) that he uses with a screw in type battery. I don't own such battery but I do have a evic vtwo mini (thanks @hippogriff ) and was wondering if I could use it or do I need to buy the same battery my son is using?

If I can, what watts or volts should I use? I'm very new to mod boxes and oil carts so any advise/comment is welcome.

TIA!

Last edited:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...if they are 510 treaded i dont see why they would not work... have no expierence with prefilled carts but i would assume start around 20watts and work up or down from there...

just_the_flu,
Reactions: Alegre

mixchu69

Yes it will work and start around 4-5 watts and work your way up. I use the evic two mini at 6 watts for my prefilled carts

mixchu69,

Cemmos

I prefer using a pen battery, they just hit so much better than mods do. I suppose it depends on what cart you're using, but the ones I get don't have any airflow unless the vape does. Mods generally don't, since the airflow is built into the tank you put on it.

But yeah, you can use a mod. You might need to slightly untwist it if the airflow thing is the same in your case. Start at really low wattage like recommended above.

I bought a pen specifically for THC oil. Well worth it, imo. $30~ for the Vision Spinner II and I use it on the lowest voltage (3.3v).

Cemmos,

Alegre

Pobre payaso
Thank you guys for the replies!

@Cemmos I took your advise and picked up a vision spinner II for 14 bucks and a charger for 4.

It looks like its going to be way easier to get started with the spinner. Can't wait for it to charge and be ready for tonight!

Alegre,
Reactions: Cemmos
Top Bottom