can banned members receive PM's??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello,
I agreed and sent payment to a member of the forums for some items he had in the classifieds. communication was good between us but i did not get a tracking number after he acknowledged receipt of my payment. i went to go PM him today to get an update and see he has a line through his name, so i am guessing he is banned. will he still get my PM's?? kinda worried i may have gotten the bum end of the stick and i know it's mostly my fault... buyer beware :(

mmenzie,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
A long while back I received one of those three day warning bans (and totally deserved it); and when I was banned I was unable to access any portions of the forums, PM's included. I don't think it is possible to send them a PM, however, because the circumstances, a staff member may be able to give you the email he signed up with. I don't know what the policy is on that.

CentiZen,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

max

Out to lunch
Wouldn't it be a better idea to PM a staff member and ask about this. Not only do we know about PM's, but we also know the status of members. A ban can range from 3 days to forever, as is stated on the rules page.

max,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
so sorry everyone.... MODs, please delete this thread i am about to report please

mmenzie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom