• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Can anyone suggest a vaporizer and an Austalian store (online or not) to purchase it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under $250 but even cheaper would be even better. I'd love to be able to spend more like $150. I have never used one before and I do not have access to be able to try one before buying. I'm just looking for a healthier way of going about things. For use at home only.

Jamie Forum,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/store/
Is the only Aus vape store I've seen with actual quality vapes, though I usually order from overseas, as after a FC discount, it usually ends up being cheaper :)

Without knowing what you are looking for in a vape, it's hard to make a good suggestion, but here are a few to look at (and maybe check out their threads before you settle on one):

Da Buddha Vape (DBV)- $240 - A heavy hitter, Desktop Whip vape. My fisrt vape was the SSV, which is basically the "big brother" of the DBV

Ariser Solo - $270 - A heavy hitter, Portable Vape. Battery powered (approx 1.5hrs runtime per charge), almost zero learning curve.

Magic Flight Launch Box (MFLB)- $120 - Steeper learning curve, portable vape. Battery powered (AA batteries, if you need more usage time between charges, just get more batteries)

If you could let us know a bit more what you are looking for in a vape, we might be able to point you in the right direction :)
Do you need portability?
Stealth?
Big hits?

EDIT:
Check your PM's too :)

Frederick McGuire,

weedemon

enthusiast
i seem to remember we have am Australian retailer here on the forum too don't we? Maybe I'm wrong though. I'm not Australian. :D

240 for a dbv seems way too high for me. that's what I paid for my SSV after shipping. FC discount too btw. I believe i bought mine from gratefulbuys.com (mods, im not trying to advertise, just say where I got my deal from. Mine came with a broken heater cover and they replaced it for me and took care of everything :) )

weedemon,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yeah, they are expensive, but he asked for an Australian site, that's the only one I know of...
I haven't seen an Aus FC retailer...
I actually thought AV was, but I checked the FC Sponsor list and they weren't there.

I try not to recommend anything with a waiting list for a 1st vape, so since there aren't even beta's of the hot pod out yet, I didn't throw it up there.

Frederick McGuire,
gday all, pretty sure vapehead.com is an aussie distributor. Hi Fred, im still lovin the nautilus, stay steamed peeps.

thevapedcrusader,
Thanks for all the replies. I am only asking about an Australian store as I am concerned about any laws that I might be breaking when it comes to purchasing vapeorizers.

As far as it goes for portability, stealth, and big hits. No need for portability. No need for stealth. I have absolutely no idea about big hits. Probably not completely necessary but depends on cost of course. I normally only go through fairly small amounts of herb. But having never tried a vape I can only guess that I would not need bit hits.

Jamie Forum,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I haven't had any issues with importing any of my vapes, they are all labelled as aromatherapy devices on the customs forms, and it all seems fine.
And there's no GST on any imports under $1,000, so I've never had any kind of customs fee :tup:

Frederick McGuire,

VapeHead.com

Retailer
Hey, I carry a small range of vaporisers - mainly what I consider to be the high quality ones, and only those that I use myself and recommend personally.

I can source quite a few others if you're happy to wait a day or so. Happy to do custom orders just let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can get it in quickly.

I ended up dropping the iolite a month ago, just wasn't happy with their QA and a few of my customers had some disappointing experiences with their Customer Service. Strange company in my dealings with them as well. It was a great idea, and still the best option for camping and off the grid, but after the MFLB and now the ThermoVape... I haven't touched mine in probably a year or more now.

I'll have a range of ThermoVapes in soon, just working my way through a few models and attachments to see what performs the best. Loving the UltraLite with DART right now :D I do stock the Vriptech VHW and VWT-Pro (and VaporBat), it's just not up on the site yet - hopefully get off my arse soon. If you love bongs like I do then the VHW's the way to go imho - modular too so you can start with a VHW and your own bong and upgrade to a better water tool later. I'm itching to try the ThermoVape Evolution through a water tool personally - great entry point into water tools, and a great portable all-in-one.

Cheers guys :)

EDIT: I should note that my prices are kept deliberately low - I'm more interested in getting people using them than making any money here, I barely cover costs (suspect I don't even do that some months lol) so I see it as more of a group-buy kind of thing, sticking a finger to all of the retailers who imho are adding extremely high markups and slugging us Aussies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom