Can Anyone Recommend A Strain Similar In Taste To Jillybean?

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Out of all of the erl I've ever tried, Jillybean shatter has become my holy grail. :mmmm: It has a beautiful, tropical candy-like taste that just absolutely overpowers your tongue. For those of you familiar with the strain, can you recommend any strains that are similar in their taste profiles?

kindbeats,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Sour Diesel

I am more than familiar with Sour Diesel being from NY. As much as I love it (one of my all time faves for taste), it tastes completely different than Jillybean. Sour is more skunky and acrid while Jillybean is like a tropical fruit candy or one of those tangerine candies that Altoids used to make for a while...

Damn it, now I'm drooling again. :mmmm:

kindbeats,

next level

Parents of Jillybean are Orange Velvet x Romulan x Cindy99. Agent Orange is very similar(Orange Velvet x Jack the Ripper).

Its still possible to find the parents of Jillybean and Agent Orange.
Space Queen is the father. But is very fruity. Citrus and Mangos
Orange Velvet is top shelf. She is also know as Orange Skunk. Very tightly held.

Citrus:
Cinderella 99 (C99)
Green Crack
Grapefruit
Grapefruit Kush
Lemon Drop
Space Queen

Berry:
Old Time Moonshine
BlueBerry
Flo
Blockhead
Sweet Tooth
Fruity Pebbles
Strawberry Cough

Last edited:

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Parents of Jillybean are Orange Velvet x Romulan x Cindy99. Agent Orange is very similar(Orange Velvet x Jack the Ripper).

Its still possible to find the parents of Jillybean and Agent Orange.
Space Queen is the father. But is very fruity. Citrus and Mangos
Orange Velvet is top shelf. She is also know as Orange Skunk. Very tightly held.

Citrus:
Cinderella 99 (C99)
Green Crack
Grapefruit
Grapefruit Kush
Lemon Drop
Space Queen

Berry:
Old Time Moonshine
BlueBerry
Flo
Blockhead
Sweet Tooth
Fruity Pebbles
Strawberry Cough

Thanks man! Some of those mentioned are some of my favorite strains but now I know of some more with the flavor profiles I'm looking for. :) Thanks to everyone who has chimed in so far!

kindbeats,

SD_haze

I am more than familiar with Sour Diesel being from NY. As much as I love it (one of my all time faves for taste), it tastes completely different than Jillybean. Sour is more skunky and acrid while Jillybean is like a tropical fruit candy or one of those tangerine candies that Altoids used to make for a while...

Damn it, now I'm drooling again. :mmmm:
I actually have both a sack of NYC Sour Diesel *and* Jillybean right this second. Definitely agree.

Good green crack has a tropical fruit candy flavor.
Or a nice lemon haze maybe.
(or anything @next level said haha)

Top Bottom