• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Can anybody from Colorado Springs give some advice?

goody8504

I currently live in Illinois but I plan on moving to Colorado Springs with a friend after my lease is up in May. I have Crohn's disease and I will not go into any details about my friend other than the fact that he will also qualify for a medical marijuana card.

We will both be growing once we get our medical cards (however long that takes) but we want to make sure that there won't be any problems once we are able to begin. We want to be sure we're aware of any particular areas we should avoid/focus on before looking for a house to rent. Is there area of Colorado Springs that you would recommend to two future patients looking for a peaceful, welcoming neighborhood who intend on growing? Likewise, are there any areas you suggest we eliminate right away?

If you live around the Colorado Springs area, any input would be much appreciated.

goody8504,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
EDIT** forgot to hit reply

I currently live in Illinois but I plan on moving to Colorado Springs with a friend after my lease is up in May. I have Crohn's disease and I will not go into any details about my friend other than the fact that he will also qualify for a medical marijuana card.

We will both be growing once we get our medical cards (however long that takes) but we want to make sure that there won't be any problems once we are able to begin. We want to be sure we're aware of any particular areas we should avoid/focus on before looking for a house to rent. Is there area of Colorado Springs that you would recommend to two future patients looking for a peaceful, welcoming neighborhood who intend on growing? Likewise, are there any areas you suggest we eliminate right away?

If you live around the Colorado Springs area, any input would be much appreciated.
i know this post is a little old but hit me up if you need some info ive lived here for a few years

Xchadb,
Top Bottom