• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Can ABV go bad?

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've searched a bit and found nothing. I have a big bag of old ABV. Months old. It's characteristic ABV popcorn aroma is long gone. But I don't smell anythingwrong in there. Is is safe to eat this old ABV? I now abv is dry, but is that enough for it to be edible for mohts/years? Can it get moisture back from the atmosphere? I store it in a medium sized zip-lock bag which I know is not perfectly air-proof.

Seek,

Tweek

Just like any dry good, it needs to be kept away from excess humidity. It's pretty hardy overall and I never give it a thought, but if you know you stored it someplace damp and it smells musty, then you have to make that judgement call.

Tweek,

BearlyAsleep

definitely no damp or musty environment, I'm more concerned with the fact that it was completely sealed

BearlyAsleep,
Reactions: Vessel

Tweek

I wouldn't be. Again, you have to make the judgement call, but I don't store my AVB very well and I always use it with no issues. Just spread it out and have a look at it...maybe let it dry out in a very low oven and see how it smells then, if you want to be sure :)

Tweek,

BearlyAsleep

Thanks man, I'm gonna go for it, any advice on the best/easiest edible to make with nearly 40g of ABV?:)

BearlyAsleep,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom