Can a "Vape Cleaning" forum be started with a thread for each Vape?

Mr. Me2

in some threads I've followed (especially long threads) is find that some inquiries repeat themselves. Or you get good info and lose it in the thread (and can't find it easily with a search). Cleaning is one of those repeating topics. So, my thought is to create this dedicated forum and threads that are limited to this how-to info.

What do you think?

Mr. Me2,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Seems to me the cleaning process on most vapes is pretty straight forward common sense kinda stuff so I don't see a need for a dedicated cleaning Forum with a thread for every vape out there myself.

Maybe just a thread where users share how they clean theirs ... but I believe participation and sharing the How-To's on specific vapes are best kept in the vapes dedicated threads in the Portable and plug in sections of FC, that's why they exist.

If your stuck on any point of maintaining or using any vape I see no problem asking in that Vapes thread. Even If the question was asked earlier in the thread someone had ought to answer your questions, at least I've always found people here ready and willing to help.

:2c: ... :leaf:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Some vaporizers probably need detailed instruction for cleaning such as the Crafty and the Mighty. They both sound complicated to clean.

Other vaporizers are pretty straight forward such as the Solo, Air and the Nano. I have several vaporizers and cleaning has never been an issue for me.

The best of sounds like a good place like @Ratchett suggested.

ginolicious

I see this as a great idea. Many people aske the questions about cleaning. And my sharing your ideas we may find better ways to clean our pieces more effectively.

ginolicious,
Top Bottom