1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Notice
Apologies for the recent downtime. The issue has been resolved, but we will need to reboot the server at 30 minutes past the hour.

can a liquid be home made not bho

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by adamster, Jan 13, 2013.

1. adamster

adamster Well-Known Member

When we see vapos for liquids only. I am assuming a hash oil. What I have done before is make a olive oil infused weed oil, I realize this is not as potent as BHO, but would it work in those liquid only vapos even those with cartridge, could i use my product there?

2. treeman

treeman Well-Known Member

I don't think so, as the oil is still there, with BHO we purge out the solvent and all that remains is the cannabis bit. I really can't advise inhaling olive oil vapor and I imagine it would ruin the cartridge as well.

3. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl AKA PILL CLINTON/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH

Bho is called bho for a reason. Don't bother trying to vaporize olive oil infused with cannabis.

4. fake name

fake name Well-Known Member

If they are vapes for liquid only I think they either mean it becomes liquid with a little heat (BHO and other oils) or they mean it's meant for glycerol based tinctures (like an e-cig).

And as the past two users said, do not use cannabis infused olive oil in them.

smokum likes this.
  5. z9

z9 Well-Known Member

You wouldnt want to vaporize/smoke olive oil... thats for eating

Edit: You could always make some qwiso?

6. Cymbaline

Cymbaline New Member

The olive oil infusion would be way way way too dilute. Wouldn't work....maybe as a skin rub. Anyone know?

7. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl AKA PILL CLINTON/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH

Yes, we know and answered. It is not recommended to vaporize olive oil. It's best used as is, for edibles.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors