Calling all Aussie Vaporists

dorkus_molorkus

G'day to any & all aussie vaporists out there. Just wanted to start a thread to see just how many of us are out there lurking.

Thought that there were a few issues that affect us aussies that maybe isnt such a factor in other countries.

For example, I really struggle to find an aussie bong shop or website that has any glass of any class or sophistication. try find keck clips in this country let alone a quality piece of glass.
or even just simple old WPA's.

Tobacco in your weed before you started vaping. I found not having tobacco in my herb was the hardest adjustment, not from being addicted to it, but the tobacco gave a much different hit than mj just on its own.

I had to chase really big clouds in order to achieve that lung satisfaction that having baccy in my weed gave me. But got there in the end, and had a lot of fun getting there.

umm, what else............... oh, what about your mates??

for example, my mates think vaping is ok, but would never stop combusting. They only vape when they come to my house. They think i am a drug fucked idiot cause I have a bit of a collection going and spend too much money on it as well.

All the while they are puffing on their filthy poxy orchy bottle & nylex hose bong. I try to keep it to myself these days, hence this thread.

It'll be good to chat to some like minded aussies who are sharing the same hobby.

and this is def a hobby. Nowhere near as expensive as my last hobby...... I collected coins & banknotes not that long ago.
this shit is cheap in comparison

Anyhoo, pls stop by & say hi,
pls introduce yourself & let us know what your experiences have been on your aussie vaping journey.

cheers

Dorkus :D :D :D
edit- spelling and smilies (well just the smilies to be truthful)

dorkus_molorkus,

friedricey

being human
Hi,

I'm another Aussie from Sydney.

I got into vaping and using cannabis after I found out that it stopped my back pain after being hit by a semi trailer. So for me it's both a medicine and a hobby (and fast becoming a passion I guess).

Everything here in Australia is expensive. I find that the only thing that's actually affordable is to have drinks at people's houses or have a social smoke session with like minded people. Perhaps one day you can spend a smoke session with me and my buddies, we have a religion teacher, a linguistics/radio host and a Occupational therapist so it becomes really entertaining when we bag out how messed up our society is and has become.

Australia is pretty much behind when it comes to "cannabis technology" but I think it will change because I would like to bring this culture to Australia - not the hippy cannabis culture but the cannabis connoisseur culture (something a bit classier, cleaner and more professional). In fact I'm thinking of setting up a store similar to Aqualabstechnologies over here.

Our laws are all over the place though but generally cannabis is tolerated from what I've read. For example look a Nimbin.

friedricey,

dorkus_molorkus

Dude,

I had the same idea & wanted to bring the same thing, the extra special bit & wanted to push the health aspect as well.

There is nothing sophisticated available here.

But, I found my enquiries eventually led me to the question.......... how much money would you invest
in a business that exists in a legal grey area?

well to be honest, its not actually grey its illegal in NSW, and most of OZ. (not sure about Act anymore)

In a subject where things seem to be clamping down instead of being more free.

i was looking at setting up a shelf company say in Vic for example. till recently you could sell & display bongs in Vic no worries, this is/ or has changed.

same in SA, try buying a light from a hydro shop without showing 100pts of id now or just try to buy a bong. you cant

WA as well has changed their bongs laws, as well as their possession, supply & cultivate laws.

fuck dude, get caught with an OZ over west, I'd be sweating bullets.

I grew up in QLD 20 odd years ago, if a seed or a bit of stem was found in your ashtray. thats it, your off laddie. arrested, finger prints, mug shot, court appearance, criminal record
I thought things were taking a progressive path overall, I think things have changed recently, for the worse.

If you read the websites avail regading the nimbin mardi grass. Its seems from how I understood some of it- they only get away with a fair bit of what goes on because they have lots volunteer spotters who have phones, cameras etc

and if LEO is harrassing someone they all run over to that point and document the process in a very public and vocal manner.
Again, as I understood what I have read, i got the impression that LEO cant be bothered in such a public place. Whereas, the organisers state more than once on the website, not to smoke pot in your car at night time, cause LEO is actively looking for those telltale flashes of peeps smoking cones and carting their sorry asses away.

sure, there is some progression there, pls dont get me wrong. but, its seems there is some backwards steps as well.

But man you wanna start a biz catering to aussies??

Dude you got a customer in me for sure. Just give me a onestop shop that has classy stuff and all the shit that goes with it at a fair dollar value.

Cause there is no aussie site that has what I want, and to be honest they dont seem too interested about this sort of stuff. maybe the $$$ in cheap acrylic is too good. dunno.

But I wish someone would sell some decent stuff here, and not charge the earth for it.
Fucking harvey norman, you hypocrite bastard!

Sorry, but aussie retailers needs to stop their fucking whining, and get up & meet the market. same to anyone running a bong website in this country. I prefer to shop locally, just sell the sort of stuff i want to buy & dont rip me off while you are doing it.

phew, rant over, not sure where that came from.

fucking harvey norman, shits me to tears. couldnt organise a pissup in a bloody brewery.

ok, really over now.

Oh & next time I'm in Syd I'll give you a hoy & we can swap notes.
tip number 1=You gotta try the arizer solo.

dorkus_molorkus,

manchild

Vapourist
Hey guys another Sydney local here.

First of all its great to see some more activity on the forums from the aussies. :D

Here's my story!
I've been into mj for around 18 yrs now and into vaping for around 2 or 3 years.
For years I only smoked cones mixed with tobacco. It was the only thing that satisfied me and boy did it satisfy me. After many years of this I had become riddled with guilt and really felt like I was killing myself with every cone that i smoked. I love weed so much that I couldn't stop and one night I finally thought I'd look into the mysterious vaporiser thing that I'd heard of long before. I found a youtube clip vaporisers101 and frothing at my new discovery ordered a vaporite box from cheatingthehangman that night. The vaporite came and man i was dissapointed, damn it , it was shit, so I was back to the bong.
A week or two passed and I feel like a dead dog again so I do a bit more research and find fuck combustion. Just like everyone here, from that day on my life has not been the same. Nor has my bank account! As you can see from my sig, I now have a couple of vapes.

I also found it very hard to kick the cone habit and mixed vape and smoke for the best part of a year before finally kicking smoke properly. I tried ecigs but they were seriously grossing me out and didn't help, probably coz i never smoked ciggies on their own. I think BHO was the kicker. I still smoke occasionally when i have to, even though it tastes like pubes but feel that I'm now a full time vaper.

I'm yet to convert anyone completely onto vaping and I have yet to find a person that has tried a vaporiser before I have showed them. Most are really impressed and curious, love the taste and enjoy the feeling but don't follow it up. I've bought my bro a vaporiser but he hasn't fallen for it like i'd hoped. I always offer to leave a vape with my best mate but he never accepts the offer. Unfortunatley a lot of my friends are still smokin ciggys and drinking too much and have admitted that they've accepted their lot in life and it's too late to make a change. Gee that sounds depressing for 30 somethings but thats how i felt until a few years ago too.

Oh Fridericey I've also thought about starting up an aqualab type shop in oz many times. I would love it if you could do it, I really don't have the knowledge or contacts for any enterprise of that sort. I think I might look into doing some sort of glass blowing course. I could see myself working from a home workshop making lovely glass pieces for your online shop. I really envy those in the US and Europe who can work in the industry we all love. One day boys, one day... we can only dream. Imo it seems too risky to be involved in any MJ activism while maintaining a successful career here so unfortunately I just have to watch from the sidelines. I've already incriminated myself enough on this forum anyways!!

The MJ laws in australia are really confusing hey, one must always assume the worst and exercise caution in public just in case i guess. Can you still grow an outdoor plant in south oz? Is it decriminalised anywhere? Fortunately I've so far avoided any trouble with the law despite their attempts. Time to do some research i think.

Don't get me started on Harvey Norman :lol: what a joke he is.
The online bong shops in oz are pretty poor in their stock selection. I've ordered from a few of them with limited success. Orders delayed or wrong but always rectified with extra goodies. I too have resorted to ALT and even EDIT for my glass bits now. I even buy my tshirts from ALT!

Sorry about the longwinded post guys but there was a lot to be said. And yes English is my first language, just wasn't my best subject. :p

manchild,

dorkus_molorkus

great post manchild cheers.

Some great points here already guys & only a couple of posts in.

Yep, I agree, you wanna be a MJ activist in this country, I hope you are independantly wealthy.
although there is a medical MJ movement starting, a bloke from kempsey has applied to the TGA to be allowed to dispense MMJ tinture for some sufferers. But all the fun has been taken from the tincture & it dont get you bent, but is good for pain relief, I hear.

In regards, to the laws in SA, i think they have changed. but not 100% on that one.
I know thay have if you wanna shop at a hydro store in SA tho, some bad fucken mojo there.

and yes manchild, thats quite a vape collection you have there. as I said before this is some addictive shit.

and speaking of which, what sort of glass do you covet? and how much would you pay??
I like the scientific glass type stuff, understated speaks to me. Show me a bong with a mj leaf on it, or a dragon or some other faux tuff bogan crap on it & I dont want it.

Not a fan of the elablrate coloured glass either, but there are some nice pieces, but man can get super expensive.
For me I think $100-$200 is my max for a bong, and maybe up to $300 for a nice bubbler or sumthing.
But considering I have a shopping list of at least $500- $1000 just in glass because I want about another 5 or 6 pieces (at least), let alone a couple more vapes i wanna get.

I hate having to shop online at several sites, just cause the shipping is murder. where at grass city for example, spend $200, you get free shipping worldwide. but this just encourages me to spend more

peace guys

EDIT -typos cause I got phat phingers & added some stuff too

dorkus_molorkus,

manchild

Vapourist
My glass pieces consist of 2 cheap black leaf bent neck tubes from omlinesmoke. One has a mull leaf and one has a dragon hahahaha makes me feel like a man!!! Both were under $100 but work quite well with the right difusser.
And 1 ben wilson clear 6 arm bubbler from ALT. I too am a clear glass kinda guy and would prefer no designs if i had the choice. I would never buy a worked glass piece where i couldn't see my vapor building up, that would defeat the purpose of glass imo.
In my smoking days I was a good old agung glass user of every size and shape. There's a bag in the garage with a few of them. I've never tried smoking out of my newer glass pieces.

How much would I pay for glass? Well I still want a Luke Wilson 15 arm with the bong mouth piece, a mobius bubbler with reti and Pappys Swannee Soveriegnty stemline. So maybe $400 - 450 a piece. Thats a lot of money, hence why I haven't jumped yet. Also they are all large international glass shipping and my living arrangement atm is not really ideal.

I forgot to mention that I'm quite impressed with AustralianVaporisers. Probably sounds like I'm a shill for them now but i swear i'm not, I've only given them money! I'm just impressed that they've set up a very professional site with a good range of quality vapes and no china crap (apart from NO2 sorry!)

I will say that my life will be complete when the cloud finally comes out in Oz, my god the wait, it's killing me ahhhhhh!

manchild,

dorkus_molorkus

manchild OMG, I just spat coffeee all over the screen! I'm so glad you are not offended by the cracks about dragons & shit on yr bong. thats hilarious :lol:

but you obviously know what I mean. lol

I bought my HA from aussie vapes, and the serivce is amazing. But I find that if you can afford to wait soemthing to come from OS, there are significant savings to be had.

Money is a big issue for me at the mo, I need to keep my wife happy by assuring her that the $$$ I spend on this stuff is the best deal available.

But in saying that, I wish I got my solo from aussie vapes cause now the solo's have a problem & its probably going to go back under warranty. :(

and yes, my life as well will be complete when I get to get cozy with the cloud.

cheers

dorkus_molorkus,

dorkus_molorkus

howdy vapehead thanks for stopping by.

hows the weather down there at the mo?

how about now?

and now?

sorry dude, couldnt resist. :lol:

Personally I love the CBD of melb, def one of my fav places to visit. I could spend a week in the CBD every year just trawling the bars, eateries, restaurants (my wife & I spent most of time deciding what we were going to eat, took 2hrs to decide on whats for dinner cause the choice was so vast)

Yep, Melb rocks like no other aussie CBD I have ever visited. All the hidden bars etc in the alleys is just the best fun to go exploring. yep love it.

Dare i ask.............. who do you barrack for??

dorkus_molorkus,

friedricey

being human
manchild said:
How much would I pay for glass? Well I still want a Luke Wilson 15 arm with the bong mouth piece, a mobius bubbler with reti and Pappys Swannee Soveriegnty stemline. So maybe $400 - 450 a piece. Thats a lot of money, hence why I haven't jumped yet. Also they are all large international glass shipping and my living arrangement atm is not really ideal.

I also would like to pick up a Sovereignty Glass - I'm looking at the natural stemline. They are the definition of classy in the bong world - well worth the price from what I read. After picking up a GonG tube from SSFG, I can confidently say that I will never go back to my Agungs or MWPs - the glass getting pumped out from the States is exceptional. Glass is definitely an addictive thing and if you're a collector then let the lord have mercy on their wallets.

Have a look at Rxindustries for cheap shipping but their range isn't as extensive as ALT. $20 to Australia. Still they stock some very reputable brands for a decent price.

friedricey,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Oi Oi Oi

I reside at the very south of Victoria on the coast, glad to see some Aussie vapour enthusiasts kicking around on the boards :peace:

psyshaman,

dorkus_molorkus

psyshaman said:
Oi Oi Oi

I reside at the very south of Victoria on the coast, glad to see some Aussie vapour enthusiasts kicking around on the boards :peace:

glad you could stop by. I kept seeing aussies here and there on these boards, and just wanted to start a thread that we can all celebrate & comiserate the pros & cons of being vapor nuts in OZ.

Friedricey- Ive checked out the RXind website, and I agree. If only the range was bigger & in stock-lol

I had another look at ALT yesterday, they have some NOICE stuff. But, I am the middle of the road kind of guy. There is no way I could spend huge $$$ on a bong, but on grass city for example. they have several items around the $200 range that I would love to own, and quite a few more in the $100 range.

Between the glass & vapes, I think I'm going to name my stuff after pokemon characters.

Gotta catch/ collect them all!

dorkus_molorkus,

friedricey

being human
dorkus_molorkus said:
and speaking of which, what sort of glass do you covet? and how much would you pay??
I like the scientific glass type stuff, understated speaks to me. Show me a bong with a mj leaf on it, or a dragon or some other faux tuff bogan crap on it & I dont want it.

Not a fan of the elablrate coloured glass either, but there are some nice pieces, but man can get super expensive.
For me I think $100-$200 is my max for a bong, and maybe up to $300 for a nice bubbler or sumthing.
But considering I have a shopping list of at least $500- $1000 just in glass because I want about another 5 or 6 pieces (at least), let alone a couple more vapes i wanna get.

I hate having to shop online at several sites, just cause the shipping is murder. where at grass city for example, spend $200, you get free shipping worldwide. but this just encourages me to spend more

I'm loving how Sovereignty is marketed and the quality. There's also a dozen other names like Sheldon Black, Toro, BC and customs made by DWB and GMD that I'll also like to pick up once I get the money.

I think I've met my aussie vape/glass brother because I too also like the scientific and clean stuff. Nothing too fancy, simple, clean and easy to be clean. It would hurt if I payed thousands for a piece and see it break.

There's a lot of bogan stuff and I think this is why people aren't so attracted to the cannabis culture - I can't wait till the classy and educated culture comes to Australia! (I hope I don't sound like an elitist prick but I'm kind of tired of the bogan culture here - especially being brought up in a pretty bogan family and suburb. Half of my friends are what I would consider as bogans so yea bogan culture is good but in moderation for me :))

I wouldn't spend over $500 for a piece but I've seen some amazing works from SG for about 700 which I would consider as artworks. I intend to pick one up once I get admitted as a legal practitioner by the end of November just as a reward :D. Well it was either that or a car but I'm not too materialistic so a arty tube seems like a great idea.

Yes shipping is murder from OS - the only ones that are cheap IMO is Grasscity (25), EDIT (25), RXindustries (20), SSFG(30) and Elevated Alchemy (25). All the other stores are looking at 40+ for shipping which kind of hurts.

friedricey,

dorkus_molorkus

''I think I've met my aussie vape/glass brother because I too also like the scientific and clean stuff. Nothing too fancy, simple, clean and easy to be clean. It would hurt if I payed thousands for a piece and see it break.

There's a lot of bogan stuff and I think this is why people aren't so attracted to the cannabis culture - I can't wait till the classy and educated culture comes to Australia! (I hope I don't sound like an elitist prick but I'm kind of tired of the bogan culture here - especially being brought up in a pretty bogan family and suburb. Half of my friends are what I would consider as bogans so yea bogan culture is good but in moderation for me )''

dude, we could be twins I swear! no you dont sound like an elitest prick at all, and hey I guess most aussies have a little bit of bogan in them somewhere (whether they admit it or not is another story)
I dont drape myself in the southern cross or the flag, I dont smoke winnie blues or drink bourbon or VB.
But cut me off in traffic, and see the bogan come out. lol

I was explaining to a mate today, that he sees a drug fucked idiot who spends big $$$ on vapes & glass n shit.
But I see in him, a dinosuar who wont move on to something better & totally superior in everyway.
Locked in the past & wont change.

I have a new hobby that allows me to embrace my innerstoner.
fuck them, I''m not hurting anyone (not even myself anymore). It makes me happy, not just getting bent, but
its really fucking interesting to boot. I love this site, and the knowledge contain within it.

Ohh and all the classy glass- I love it

dorkus_molorkus,

friedricey

being human
manchild said:
Oh Fridericey I've also thought about starting up an aqualab type shop in oz many times. I would love it if you could do it, I really don't have the knowledge or contacts for any enterprise of that sort. I think I might look into doing some sort of glass blowing course. I could see myself working from a home workshop making lovely glass pieces for your online shop. I really envy those in the US and Europe who can work in the industry we all love. One day boys, one day... we can only dream. Imo it seems too risky to be involved in any MJ activism while maintaining a successful career here so unfortunately I just have to watch from the sidelines. I've already incriminated myself enough on this forum anyways!!

The MJ laws in australia are really confusing hey, one must always assume the worst and exercise caution in public just in case i guess. Can you still grow an outdoor plant in south oz? Is it decriminalised anywhere? Fortunately I've so far avoided any trouble with the law despite their attempts. Time to do some research i think.

Great story! So how do you feel now?

If you can do some sick glass that I'd love to sell your works. Have you seen works by DWB, GMD, Elevated Alchemy and a few others that are frequently mentioned on Grasscity? I love the glass art that's been pumped out - I find them amazing.

MJ laws here are dependant upon which state you live upon. But it is illegal across the board. Some states make it criminal and others makes it a civil matter - so depending on each state you can either get a conviction against your name or a fine of some sort depending on the circumstances.

Have a look here:

http://ncpic.org.au/ncpic/publications/factsheets/article/cannabis-and-the-law

WA just recently changed their laws for political reasons of course but generally when compared to other countries we're quite relaxed about it IMO.

friedricey,

friedricey

being human
psyshaman said:

Nice gear Psy!

Do you have any pictures of all your gear? Which website do you use?

friedricey,

friedricey

being human
dorkus_molorkus said:
dude, we could be twins I swear! no you dont sound like an elitest prick at all, and hey I guess most aussies have a little bit of bogan in them somewhere (whether they admit it or not is another story)
I dont drape myself in the southern cross or the flag, I dont smoke winnie blues or drink bourbon or VB.
But cut me off in traffic, and see the bogan come out. lol

I was explaining to a mate today, that he sees a drug fucked idiot who spends big $$$ on vapes & glass n shit.
But I see in him, a dinosuar who wont move on to something better & totally superior in everyway.
Locked in the past & wont change.

I have a new hobby that allows me to embrace my innerstoner.
fuck them, I''m not hurting anyone (not even myself anymore). It makes me happy, not just getting bent, but
its really fucking interesting to boot. I love this site, and the knowledge contain within it.

Ohh and all the classy glass- I love it

lol! I love Australia which is why I hate to see it go down the drain like what's happening now.

All my mates have been converted after I 're-educated' them on cannabis. I always get a call Friday night or Saturday night asking me to come over and toke up and roll in the good days. They all love it - vaping, using GonG, smoking or vaping straight weed, socialising and laughing for hours or watching something. I know I shouldn't be too open about it considering the profession that I'm entering is sort of against it but I really believe in this herb after it helped me get my life together after being hit by a truck.

Many people just fixated in their ways so that's just how it is. My other friend who was completely against cannabis was smoking it last weekend after I explained to him how he was brainwashed that cannabis is the devil's drugs - he was absolutely loving it. I think I converted another person this weekend. My other friend was telling me how I'm setting up a cult with weed. lol.

Yes, I love this site as well. Mature, educated and people here are friendly and willing to share their wealth of information.

friedricey,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
I have used RXindustries and had a pretty average time dealing with them. But love my Ben Wilson inline that I purchased from their site!
Most of my glass comes from ALT for all the high end scientific stuff.
Have ordered from EDIT and Grasscity also and been happy with the service, not too fussed on their range anymore since my tastes only seem to get more exy.
I try to buy my vapes from the manufacturer or Randy at puff it up. I have a little group shot of some stuff I had on my vape station posted in the custom vape setup thread.

Will get a family shot posted in here you fellow Aussies soon. Maybe after the next few items I'm waiting for arrive and give me a burst of inspiration to fire the camera instead of the fog machines!

psyshaman,

dorkus_molorkus

psyshaman said:
I have used RXindustries and had a pretty average time dealing with them. But love my Ben Wilson inline that I purchased from their site!
Most of my glass comes from ALT for all the high end scientific stuff.
Have ordered from EDIT and Grasscity also and been happy with the service, not too fussed on their range anymore since my tastes only seem to get more exy.
I try to buy my vapes from the manufacturer or Randy at puff it up. I have a little group shot of some stuff I had on my vape station posted in the custom vape setup thread.

Will get a family shot posted in here you fellow Aussies soon. Maybe after the next few items I'm waiting for arrive and give me a burst of inspiration to fire the camera instead of the fog machines!

Just checked out the pics on the other thread. very nice stuff, love the bubbler.
Thats the thing with this stuff, I think as you go, the minimum price you will pay for stuff creeps up.
I mean if someone had of told me ages ago that I would be willing to spend a couple of hundred on a bong, I woulda told them they had rocks in their head.

What happens when I think $300-400 is a resonable price?
funny thing tho, my wife was telling me a story about men having midlife crisies & affairs and stuff.

She asked me if she was going to have any trouble like that from me? (and the correct answer is....?) duh

So, of course I answer ''no, dear, I think how you indulge me with my little obsessions & hobbies, and their associated expenses prevents me from wanting stray.'' (or words to that effect)

her answer was '' thats probably why your obsessions dont bother me, cause I know where you are and what you are doing''

sweet!

Cant wait to see some more pics of the new stuff coming. LOL- glass porn

On a sidenote, I picked up one of those heavily discounted HP touchpads yesterday for $148 for the 32g model! For $148 I dont hate it, but i am very glad I didnt pay the $599 like others did last week.
LOL- I finally got a bargain at Harvey Norman! ( the goddamn whiny hypocrite bitch)
Why do all these expensive gadgets only carry one or 2 formats for video & audio?
I bought the bloody thing so my wife can access our media on our pc.
Now I understand that this product cannot stream from my network like I wanted, it was explained to me to just drag and drop the vid & audio files into via USB cord.

sweet, I can do that.
So, dragged & dropped some tunes & some Tv shows in divx format.

they dont fucken work!!
Our music is in wma or wmv or some crap like that. and our vid is on divx.
well this fucken fancy pants tablet shit thing doesnt play divx, it only plays mp4 or just 2 other obscure formats I have never heard of.
It only plays mp3 for music.

So, I have 400gig of media that this useless piece of shit thing cant play till I spend 2 hours looking for a truly free and functional converter program. Now, if I want to load anything on this expensive dinner plate, I have to convert to a format this fucking thing can read. How is this convienient? how is thing going to make my life easier? cause it fucken doesnt!

Phew, rant over.
I know its a newbie mistake not to check these things before you purchase, but it was an impulse buy due to the fire sale happening.

whenever I buy a bit of new tech its always a PITA to get going. IDK why, but it drives me nuts. I always get there in the end, just a bit frustrating is all. :lol:

I am sure once I get it sorted it will be the best $148 I ever spent, after the 1st $148 i spent on vapes of course.

oh and psyhaman. what do you think of the lotus?? I am thinking of picking one up, and am curious of what you think of it.

dorkus_molorkus,

greenriver

Another one from Melbourne here. Good to see there's a few other Australians on this site!

greenriver,

manchild

Vapourist
dorkus_molorkus said:
manchild OMG, I just spat coffeee all over the screen! I'm so glad you are not offended by the cracks about dragons & shit on yr bong. thats hilarious :lol:

Haha no offense taken here mate, I'm the first one to take the piss out of myself! I am quite in touch with my inner bogan.

friedricey said:
Great story! So how do you feel now?

If you can do some sick glass that I'd love to sell your works. Have you seen works by DWB, GMD, Elevated Alchemy and a few others that are frequently mentioned on Grasscity? I love the glass art that's been pumped out - I find them amazing.

MJ laws here are dependant upon which state you live upon. But it is illegal across the board. Some states make it criminal and others makes it a civil matter - so depending on each state you can either get a conviction against your name or a fine of some sort depending on the circumstances.

Have a look here:

http://ncpic.org.au/ncpic/publications/ nd-the-law

How do i feel now? I feel great, I'm completely guilt free and my view on mj in general has changed to a point that rather than hide it away, I now feel like screaming from the mountaintops? and educating people on it's wonderful qualities.

I haven't done any research into the MJ laws, been too busy and too lazy. The link you provided was useful though. It looks like in NSW we can have up to 15g and the copper has the option to give us a warning and counselling of some sort. The other states it's up to 50g? Not too bad imo. Though I go through 15g pretty quickly.
Edit: My bro lives in WA and yeah they have just changed the laws on the stricter side there. Fucking Liberal fearmongering moneyhungry motherfucker Barnett I assume. I do hate him with a passion. :mad: hehe
dorkus_molorkus said:
On a sidenote, I picked up one of those heavily discounted HP touchpads yesterday for $148 for the 32g model! For $148 I dont hate it, but i am very glad I didnt pay the $599 like others did last week.

Dorkus the guy on the radio today was saying these would be collectors items in a few years :lol: keep that plastic cover on and you might end up making a few bucks!

manchild,

dorkus_molorkus

''Dorkus the guy on the radio today was saying these would be collectors items in a few years keep that plastic cover on and you might end up making a few bucks!''

too late. it was a present for the wife/me. I told her it was for her, but she's out a lot. -lol

now I sorted the wi-fi & the conversion software, its growing on me. quite a groovy bit of kit actually.
streamed neighbours while I pooped! (strictly research for the wife, of course) in one end & out the other. LOL

oh and guys I need some input.

Your thoughts on EHLE & ROOR bongs exclusively. I was lucky enough to have a conversation today with the owner of a large aussie bongsite & I asked him about better glass and him stocking it.
He outlined some of the difficulties in getting this sort of stuff into the country. Most of the well known brands & larger websites who wholesale dont want to ship to australia period, full stop. I got the impression he might need to order it by the container load, which is a massive outlay in anyone language.

But he was very adamant that he will be doing his best to get ROOR & EHLE stuff. Does that get anyone excited??

It doesnt get me very excited, but perhaps I need to look into their stuff a bit more.

thoughts anyone??

dorkus_molorkus,

manchild

Vapourist
Nice research there dorkus. I would imagine I'd be more than happy with that HP thing. It really was a bargain.

Roor and Ehle bongs look like they'd be great if you're after a straight tube or a beaker style maybe.
I thought Roor bongs were way overpriced but I just checked out EDIT and they look like they're a whole lot cheaper than I remember.
The Ehles seem much more affordable and I would buy one or two if an aussie shop had them.
I also really prefer the american glass for it's variety and new innovations atm.

But yes yes yes tell him to do it. He will sell them for sure. So many people would be fence sitting waiting for him to do this.

manchild,

friedricey

being human
dorkus_molorkus said:
Your thoughts on EHLE & ROOR bongs exclusively. I was lucky enough to have a conversation today with the owner of a large aussie bongsite & I asked him about better glass and him stocking it. He outlined some of the difficulties in getting this sort of stuff into the country. Most of the well known brands & larger websites who wholesale dont want to ship to australia period, full stop. I got the impression he might need to order it by the container load, which is a massive outlay in anyone language.

I'm heading to the States early next year to talk to some glass blowers like ssfg, sovereignty, sheldon black etc... to see whether we can work it out. I can call them but I think doing business in person is soo much more effective. I would like to set up a small stock online store by the end of this year and test the market. If I lose then it'll be a couple of grand but if I can sell then I might capture this market.

I might also talk to some log vape inventors here to see if they can work something out. I can definitely see the custom made vapes like PD, MZ or Woodeez being offered once people become educated about it - I'll definitely sell it at a competitive rate though - competitive to the international market and not the Australian (I think Australian rates are overly expensive - I'm sure there are overheads operating here but I'm sure there's avenues).

Thoughts guys?

But he was very adamant that he will be doing his best to get ROOR & EHLE stuff. Does that get anyone excited??

Roor and Ehle are old brands that haven't quite evolved. I'm looking to sell more cutting edge stuff - new toys like stemlines and micros. It's exciting but we'll see how we go; my intentions are purely to cater for Aussies - whatever they want I'll try to get but at the same time introduce them to this whole new world that not many Aussies have experienced.

I was talking to another long time smoker the other day and educating him on the industry and boy did his eyes open up. I love educating people! He was like, "can I come over this weekend?"

friedricey,
Top Bottom