Caesars Entertainment

DramaLV

Hey so im not sure if this is the correct place to ask so feel free to move it.

Basically i was offered an amazing position with Caesars Entertainment here in vegas. I now have to pass a non department of transportation 4 panel drug test. I seen all over the major news stations months ago that they quit screening for marijuana for non driving jobs. Logic tells me if it was not true Caesars would have came out by now and shot down the reports...Aka im fine so quit being a punk and pee in the cup. At the same time im almost having panic attacks at the thought of using my thc filled liquid gold and failing the test.

Long story long, is there anyone on here that works at any of the las vegas caesars property's that proudly pee'd in the cup knowing thc was the only thing in your system and did you truly pass? No personal info needed

steama

Hey so im not sure if this is the correct place to ask so feel free to move it.

Basically i was offered an amazing position with Caesars Entertainment here in vegas. I now have to pass a non department of transportation 4 panel drug test. I seen all over the major news stations months ago that they quit screening for marijuana for non driving jobs. Logic tells me if it was not true Caesars would have came out by now and shot down the reports...Aka im fine so quit being a punk and pee in the cup. At the same time im almost having panic attacks at the thought of using my thc filled liquid gold and failing the test.

Long story long, is there anyone on here that works at any of the las vegas caesars property's that proudly pee'd in the cup knowing thc was the only thing in your system and did you truly pass? No personal info needed
You are in Vegas baby! Sounds like you are trying to decide whether to roll the dice or not? I wouldn't trust any company giving a pre-employment drug test to not disqualify people that use cannabis, legal or not. I would not trust anything they say. If you want the job then go in clean for your piss test. I wouldn't gamble on it if it meant something to me.

Personally I refuse to work for any place that wants me to pee in a cup. This is just too intimate right out of the gate, and rather kinky. "Would you please pee in the cup for us?" and the secretary feels each bottle to make sure people really pee. The business world is very kinky. All this peeing in cups stuff could actually be some pre-orgy test as well as other things.

:D

virtualpurple

If you get asked for a drug test consider either swapping using someone’s clean urine or use a replacement. I passed a 12 panel recently using quick fix plus at a testing facility.

I have also heard good things about testclear. I own some but opted for the QuickFix plus instead because I was in a hurry to get there before they closed.

Monkey whizz makes hand warmers that are supposed to get no higher than 104 degrees, which is lower than your average hand warmer and that is key because you want your sample to be around 92-99ish degrees depending on what you read.

It was a nerve wracking process but the risk is pretty low and I think I really made it far more stressful than it had to be.

When you walk out with your results in hand you feel like you pulled off some oceans 11 shit.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I've had success in the past with QF. Use self adhesive bandages to keep warm around the thigh. The bottle has a temp gauge on it. Put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Do this a few times before using. Helps get rid of any plastic smell from the bottle.

Or abstain for a bit.

Magic9,
Reactions: steama
Top Bottom