BVAS - Anyone suffering with me?

Do you own multiple units of the same device just because, well, one never knows?

• Yes

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
I'll dabble in multiple vapes from the same company that deliver similar signatures. But no doubles except Dynavap.
I'm like @Boden and get backup parts for vapes I use alot.
Sticky Brick Jr mouthpiece and heat intake, Solo/Air battery and stems, Nano gongs, vapcap everything's.
Tis a good time to be a vape enthusiast.
This forum is an excellent directory/resource to keep up with it all.

DirtyD

Yes and Yes. For me personally, I needed at least 2 different vapes with (ideally) a big diff in vape signatures to provide me with the variety I needed to fully eliminate combustion. Vapcaps( multiple by now), and a badass electric portable ( fury 2) provides this variety for me atm, on the list for 3 cool new vapes too. Yes to backups, I lose shit constantly . Yes it's a long term investment in your lungs health. VAS is real, so is vapcap VAS. The variety thing is what got me completely off of smoking. Cheers! Can't wait to watch and see vaporizer s evolve on into the future! - D. Ps : and buy me some more vaporizer s!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Dynavaper I can't lay all the blame on you, but you should know that my next VAS acquisitions will all be in the DV family. However, if my wife gets pissed when she sees the shiny green or purple package I am going to put all the blame firmly on you. Just so you know.

I was looking at a couple of others but I just love my VC so much that I'm going to Lego-ize my Omni. I'm going to order an Omni XL condenser, a Cocobolo Nonavong Stem and a carbon fiber stem. I'll use the Ti tip from my Omni. When I want to use water I'll pop on the Vong stem and when I want to go dry I'll use the XL Carbon Fiber and when I want to go out and about I'll use my original Omni condenser and Cocobolo body with my Dynastash.

I've decided I don't really need another handheld butane; I was thinking about a Vaponic. And I'm not a session guy so that eliminates a huge chunk of the market. The Haze Square seems cool, but I've got a Milaana, so...And the Fury 2 looks amazing, but I have a working Alternate without any of the issues others have had.

As it relates to VAS now, I'm going to save up for an @Ed's TnT Woodscents, which as you know is also part BVAS and part VAS. And there's an induction heater as well as some custom stems in my future. And I can cover most of it through my savings from having given up combustion about 6 months ago. And after I have my WS and a couple of accessories I imagine myself watching from the sidelines without too much envy as others indulge in their own VAS adventures.

And by the time I have all these goodies assembled I'm hoping that my tendonitis will be on the mend and I'll be in the studio by 4/20.

DirtyD

@Dynavaper I can't lay all the blame on you, but you should know that my next VAS acquisitions will all be in the DV family. However, if my wife gets pissed when she sees the shiny green or purple package I am going to put all the blame firmly on you. Just so you know.

I was looking at a couple of others but I just love my VC so much that I'm going to Lego-ize my Omni. I'm going to order an Omni XL condenser, a Cocobolo Nonavong Stem and a carbon fiber stem. I'll use the Ti tip from my Omni. When I want to use water I'll pop on the Vong stem and when I want to go dry I'll use the XL Carbon Fiber and when I want to go out and about I'll use my original Omni condenser and Cocobolo body with my Dynastash.

I've decided I don't really need another handheld butane; I was thinking about a Vaponic. And I'm not a session guy so that eliminates a huge chunk of the market. The Haze Square seems cool, but I've got a Milaana, so...And the Fury 2 looks amazing, but I have a working Alternate without any of the issues others have had.

As it relates to VAS now, I'm going to save up for an @Ed's TnT Woodscents, which as you know is also part BVAS and part VAS. And there's an induction heater as well as some custom stems in my future. And I can cover most of it through my savings from having given up combustion about 6 months ago. And after I have my WS and a couple of accessories I imagine myself watching from the sidelines without too much envy as others indulge in their own VAS adventures.

And by the time I have all these goodies assembled I'm hoping that my tendonitis will be on the mend and I'll be in the studio by 4/20.
I hear ya. Can't afford it, but now I want an elev8r . Just to mix it up a bit more. And a vaponic 2. Cheers, D.

Top Bottom