Buying Portable Vape, Need Your Expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejonny2014

Thanks man! I do appreciate that, and cali is a nice weed state haha ;)

Im pretty set on the arizer though.

I just wonder how long the discount is lasting and what the warranty entails. Might it only last for the 4th? If anyone has this info please help me out :)

Oh, by the way guys, I may have tried some weed yesterday from a pipe. There was no vape available, and I just need to figure out if I like being high before I spend a bunch of cash.

Anyways, I didn't get high even after a couple good hits. It might be because it was my first time?

Last edited by a moderator:
thejonny2014,
Reactions: 215z

virtualpurple

I know one of your requirements was to be under 200 bucks, but if you have any wiggle room there, I would suggest looking into the Haze vaporizer.

It is a new kid on the block, but the reviews so far have been real positive. I just put in my order for one based upon a few key selling points:

It is pretty small and discrete. While I have not seen the unit in person it measures roughly 3"x3"x1" when not in use. Pulling out the stem takes it to about 4.75" height. When the unit is fully enclosed it looks kinda like an external battery charger or something.

Has two bowls that can be loaded up

Oil cans seem to work well for herb as well, so your main chambers won't get as dirty as say, the ascent. And preloading herb into the oil cans will allow for changing out easily on the go.

**Removeable and rechargeable batteries. For me, this is huge. That makes this vape very attractive for taking out camping, road trips, etc. Now I feel silly for having bought an inverter for my car to charge my other vapes

The unit also has 4 different heat settings to choose from.

Like I said, I know you're under a budget, but if you can wiggle out another 50 bucks, this unit sure has alot of promise and so far the reviews have been good.

I also have a Davinci Ascent (also retails for $250, I consider it a solid unit), as well as a Flowermate (I got it for about 75 bucks, it is a nice little vape if you can get it for around the same price, but it only has one setting and the draw is harsher than the Ascent).

Best of luck to you.

virtualpurple,

thejonny2014

I'm really set on the Solo.

So, I've heard with the glass attachments that they give you, you may have issues with particles going into your mouth.

Do i need to buy something else to make sure this doesn't happen? Like this: http://www.puffitup.com/Arizer-Solo-p/solobloodwoodstem.htm ?

Also, is there anything else I should know that I need to modify or change to get the best effects?

thejonny2014,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

thejonny2014

Wow, good find! You live in Alaska? I'm glad I live in Cali and shipping is free :D

Do you think I should trust that? It's sold not by Sears themselves, but someone selling throught the Sears website, similar to 3rd party sellers on Amazon.

thejonny2014,

virtualpurple

Wow, good find! You live in Alaska? I'm glad I live in Cali and shipping is free :D

Do you think I should trust that? It's sold not by Sears themselves, but someone selling throught the Sears website, similar to 3rd party sellers on Amazon.

I dunno man. I'd be interested to know how Sears enforces things to prevent fraud and such.

I do live in Alaska. Sometimes shipping is a killer, other times its no problem. Sometimes companies won't ship here at all.

Right now the biggest frustration I have in Alaska with regards to vaping and such is that even though Alaska is a medical marijuana state there is no dispensaries in Alaska.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Planetvape has them and they are an advertiser on this site so you know there won't be any hassles for returns. You might want to see when Puffitup will be getting more in.

CarolKing,

CarolKing

I like the Pinnacle Pro WT, theJohnny. I have one and do like it. I find that I like the D020 Bulbbler more from DHgate. It's only $30 including shipping. It takes the 18mm gong with the Solo. FCer Ataxian talked me into it. I'm sure glad he did.

Its more comfortable than the Pinnacle Pro WT. Just my opinion.
If you do like one like that, they have a knock off that's cheaper on Dhgate's website.

Check out the cheap glass thread on FC.

Last edited:

CarolKing

1.0x0.jpg

Last edited:

CarolKing

Not at all.

Ataxian an FC member has all kinds of glass for the Solo.

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@thejonny2014 - I have a cheap PNWT knockoff. I rarely use it - It's an awkward position to crane my neck, and I like to see the vapor form. You'll find some people like the PNWT, while other's think it's a waste of money.

I'm a big fan of sidecar rigs like the D020-W. But I like to switch it up from time to time (each piece has it's own taste). Sometimes I use my D020, other times the W. I hope to get another glass or two so I can have 3 or 4 in rotation.

Check out the cheap glass bubbler thread - there are a LOT of links to quality glass if you read the past 50 pages

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Gray Area

Gray Area

Yeah, I prefer a standard bubbler over my PNWT evry time... the only time I use it is if I'm watching a movie or something with the wife (as it's quieter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom