Buying glass on Amazon

Kanna_Kult

Anyone purchase any glas off amazon? Some of the prices are about the same as DHGate. Was eyeballin a few pieces from the vendors fancy-bridal and S-WEEK, anyone have any experiences with them? I just figure I have less of a chance of having issues with amazon than dhgate but I've never bought glass from either. Maybe we should start a list of reliable amazon vendors like the DHG thread?

Kanna_Kult,
Reactions: ZC

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
To be honest, I feel like most glass found on Amazon is probably on a lower quality level than what you'll get from a known, well-rated, store on DHGate.

DHGate is the lowest quality level I'm going to spend my money on. I have no interested in buying any glass from Amazon.

Kanna_Kult

The vast majority of the pieces are the exact same ones I see on a lot of the reccomened dhg sellers pages.

Kanna_Kult,

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
China glass is excellent quality if you order from the right sellers. I managed to build a nice collection in a short amount of time thanks to Amazon and dhgate. The only catch is the longer shipping time and the slight risk of your item arriving broken.

Simple10,
Reactions: pigfoot

Kanna_Kult

China glass is excellent quality if you order from the right sellers. I managed to build a nice collection in a short amount of time thanks to Amazon and dhgate. The only catch is the longer shipping time and the slight risk of your item arriving broken.
Any sellers you can recommend on Amazon ?

Kanna_Kult,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Pieces are the EXACT same. And you will of course find some variance in pieces, this is all cheap chinese production glass. Amazon retailers are mostly drop shipping from asia, or have bought in bulk and are reselling... but it is the same exact, cheap, get-what-you-pay-for, production pieces.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: howie105
Top Bottom