Butane Vapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nacho257

+1 for Triihouse vapes. I love both my Daisy and Peace, the Daisy puts out big uniquely tasteful clouds (with some practice), the Peace easily give super flavorful hits and is really fun to use (watching herb turn color). The glass on both seems near unbreakable, although I've never had much of a problem with that. I hope they come back soon so more of you can enjoy their products!

sativasam

NO SMOKING
+1 for Triihouse vapes. I love both my Daisy and Peace, the Daisy puts out big uniquely tasteful clouds (with some practice), the Peace easily give super flavorful hits and is really fun to use (watching herb turn color). The glass on both seems near unbreakable, although I've never had much of a problem with that. I hope they come back soon so more of you can enjoy their products!
Where have they gone? Im surprised that they are not in production as they are so popular.

sativasam,

hackslasher

I got an email from Tommy a few days ago. I made an account here just to post this info for you guys.

Hello, XXXXXX.

I am very sorry for the prolonged delay of my reply to you.

Triihouse has been going through some internal company complications.
We are in the process of moving and re-incorporating our company in the state of California.
California is a lot more of a "green" friendly state.

I do not know exactly how long this process will take. We have a difficult journey ahead of us, but
we are passionate about what we do and are dedicated to our industry and our customers.

I really am very sorry for all this.

To answer your question, yes, we do have FC member discounts. Once we get things going again, we
will continue the discounts.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Peace.

-Tommy

Edit: posted October 23rd in the daisy thread

Last edited:

throwawaytre3s

I saw a video on vaporents (some don't like the place, since I've found FC, I find myself using it less), of somebody using the vapcap, and that video may have convinced me to purchase one for the hell of it. I've never owned a butane vape before. It produced some nice vapor! They even used it through a water piece!

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Ooh, I haven't ever seen a nimbinvap before. I really dig it! Would you say it's worth the money? For an extra 20, I may say screw the vapcap and get that instead!
I wrote tons of info on all of them and accidentally backspaced out of the text box and no longer have that edit..

Nimbin is nice, but its a soot monster if you use a soft flame; if you go through the thread you'll get a very good idea of my opinion of the unit towards the end of the thread.

I have kicked it out of my rotation despite its great convection use, its a awkward hold and the tubing it comes with isn't very temperature resistant. I recommend it as long as you aren't using a soft flame or are content with inhaling tons of soot. My D020-D is now stained with black spots from using the NimbinVap, that is what really made me just stop using the NBV altogether.

To answer the question of whether I think its worth the money. For 60 its not bad, I personally wouldn't rebuy it and wouldn't choose it over ANY of my other butane vapes. At that range I'd get another Genie, but I've had 5 of those so I could be considered biased for Genies (but that video).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom