Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
634.jpg

:lol:

:cheers:

Nooky72

Dog Marley
I'm so Vaked. I laughed and liked that but don't have any idea what you mean ! @Nooky72
Hopefully may help explain the reference....

Whitey is a drug slang term for when a recreational drug user, as a direct or indirect result of drug use (usually cannabis), begins to feel faint. The term comes from the way one's skin turns pale during and after a fainting episode. While fainting is usually only a problem for those with low blood pressure, it can become possible for those without hypotension to faint after using cannabis or other drugs which have the short-term effect of lowering the blood pressure. Whiteying is perceived by thestoner subculture as the result of using too much cannabis within too short a period of time. In fact the factors that usually facilitate fainting, such as tiredness, lack of fluids and food, and a hot and humid environment, as well as naturalhypotension, are just as important as the amount of cannabis involved. Therefore, one can 'throw' a whitey having used only what may be regarded as a perfectly moderate dosage. Whiteying sometimes involves vomiting and shakiness.

This represents today's bumped sensation
ekO0ofy.png

Caligula

Maximus
Hopefully may help explain the reference....

Whitey is a drug slang term for when a recreational drug user, as a direct or indirect result of drug use (usually cannabis), begins to feel faint. The term comes from the way one's skin turns pale during and after a fainting episode. While fainting is usually only a problem for those with low blood pressure, it can become possible for those without hypotension to faint after using cannabis or other drugs which have the short-term effect of lowering the blood pressure. Whiteying is perceived by thestoner subculture as the result of using too much cannabis within too short a period of time. In fact the factors that usually facilitate fainting, such as tiredness, lack of fluids and food, and a hot and humid environment, as well as naturalhypotension, are just as important as the amount of cannabis involved. Therefore, one can 'throw' a whitey having used only what may be regarded as a perfectly moderate dosage. Whiteying sometimes involves vomiting and shakiness.

This represents today's bumped sensation
ekO0ofy.png

I... uhhh... wait... wat the fawk just happened?

I don't get it and I missed the funny. :(

Caligula,
Reactions: Radio

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I... uhhh... wait... wat the fawk just happened?

I don't get it and I missed the funny. :(
I thought 'whittney' meant prescription meds.. Charlie means coke.. Mary means cannabis.. Brittney means.. whatever Brittney spears was on.. Meth i guess.

Radio,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
I thought 'whittney' meant prescription meds.. Charlie means coke.. Mary means cannabis.. Brittney means.. whatever Brittney spears was on.. Meth i guess.

See, what's throwing me off is the Cartman-esque Snow White taking a selfie in the first post, and the Keeper Of The Pringles in the second.

This relates how?

Caligula,

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Amnesia Haze & Lemon kush....making me sing "nelly the elephant packed her trunk & said goodbye to the circus...."

XPcKjG6.png

Last edited:
Nooky72,
Top Bottom