Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
NUuEDFs.png

That's not as funny as the background! Nobody dares stand next to this guy! LOL

With hair like that, if he was twerking the poll over there and I didn't have my glasses on, I'd be chanting "Go Miley, Go Miley..... "

By the way, Miley has nothing on this guy!!!!

dog-twerking-better-than-miley-cyrus.gif

Jeremy Driscoll

Getting medicated now. Watched this guy on youtube, I was not even searching youtube it was just one of the home pages recommended videos. I don't think I have ever seen so much vapor. Has anyone even heard of this G device?

Jeremy Driscoll,

Jeremy Driscoll

If he acted normal. I would actually be intrigued by it's vapor production, but since the guy is acting like an immature over eccentric child or ass, he obviously has no value for his Public Image, and therefore has no value in his own products as he doesn't seem to be worried about scarring potential customers off by acting like a loony. Which means that he is just a punk degenerate loser who has no vision of quality being demonstrated to his watchers, and who has nothing to lose by making a fool of himself on video. The childish attitude of the salesman is proof enough there is something fishy about the product. In my book. If the sale man doesn't take the product as something worth respecting and going in to detail about with professionalism then quality of the product is obviously being hidden. I would urge extreme caution based on the video to buyers.

Jeremy Driscoll,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Guys.... that was a souped up e-cig. This is the bump if vaped thread. I don't see a connection myself so lets please move on.

Now the reason that I came to this thread was to confess my current state of vapedness. (I think I just created a new word).

Bump.

:peace:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
A quick way to rid yourselves of Proselytizing Jehovah's Witnesses. Hold down the power button on your T-Vape while they give you their little sales pitch, Inhale an ungodly amount of Vapor, Exhale said vapor while you say " Sorry Ya'll Jesus is Jehovah to me" just as a huge ass Lightning bolt and thunder clap rock the front porch.

They Leave !! :rockon:

equatorgringo

5 bowls in with my Solo and watching the From Dusk Till Dawn series. Can't tell if it is totally full of corny acting or I am just too vaped to take it seriously.

Anyway, this no name/unknown origin street green is doing juuuust fine thank you Panama.

Last edited:
equatorgringo,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

MinnBobber

A small vape before bed. Played pickleball for 5 hours today so the legs are really sore.
A little green crack and some dark Belgium chocolate.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

nighteyes

Vaporist
A few bowls through my Solo + Weed Star Big Bang bubbler and off to tattoo parlor :rockon:

Stay vaped FC

nighteyes,
Top Bottom