Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

Ben Katz

I'm having a bit of a problem with my solo, but it still gets me nice and medicated. bump and bump again

Ben Katz,

StickyShisha2

Bmup.jpg

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Flitting about(since I'm a hummingbird, apparently) and a bump to this thread as well.

VaporEyes,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Vaped and saw this thread while looking for threads about the MFLB PA, it was funny:

JeeSee,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Not technically vaped but I made myself a nice hash/peanut butter sandwich for breakfast, settling in for a yum ride. :)

JeeSee,

Tweek

7 am and I can't sleep, so what do I do? down a little tinc and listen to some smooth jazz, all while sitting in front of my cheesy electric fireplace; purring cat on lap. :spliff:

Tweek,

vapirtoo

Nice mental picture, Tweek! I have a purring cat rubbing me as I type; and I'm already
vaped with more coming. :ko:

vapirtoo,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Your feline friend has an awesome mascara (cute black line on his nose for those who are unaware):love:

Tweek,
Reactions: t-dub

Jeff-K

bump, some homemade bubble hash from the trimmings of last summers yeald in the 'cano made me do it.

Jeff-K,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
vake'd, sitting in the sun with Peter Hammill on the ol' Ipod/Headphones,think I'll Vape some more,Great Lazy Sunday!

RUDE BOY,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I decided to check the kief catcher in my 4 pc grinder and I found quite a bit of kief. :brow: So I just poured a healthy topping over some OG Kush and had a very pleasant Cloud session. :nod:
bump.jpg

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: t-dub

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I have some kief and herb mixture in my solo and running it through my bubbler. nice way to wind down on a sunday

mmenzie,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
BDV, if I may ask, could you please elaborate on the Karma Bitch? Flavors etc? This just looks amazing and its new to me. You like? ;)

t-dub,
Top Bottom