Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
the other day my next door neighbor on my floor was in the elevator throwing himself against the walls repeatedly.
someone was waiting to get into the elevator but he waited for him to stop. he said, "are you DONE?"
crazy building i live in....

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
that guy is definitely pretty weird. for years he would ignore me. but i found a way to communicate with him. at nighttime i would say, "good morning!" and he would perk up, and at nighttime, "good evening!" he seems to only respond to gibberish and nonsense, so i'd say we now have a pretty decent rapport....

jeffp,

sour

jeffp said:
that guy is definitely pretty weird. for years he would ignore me. but i found a way to communicate with him. at nighttime i would say, "good morning!" and he would perk up, and at nighttime, "good evening!" he seems to only respond to gibberish and nonsense, so i'd say we now have a pretty decent rapport....
wow that's weird

sour,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Ya' know.... I think I'd be okay with you being my neighbor!! I like how you think sometimes :D

Lo,

standard

Me as a kid with mom:

emil-compressed-717x1023.jpg

standard,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Oh hell that is too funny! I'm LMAO here!! Thanks for that!

Lo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
a few blocks from me, open all night. autographed photos of jimmy breslin, rudy giuliani, john lindsay on the wall..

3741203666_971cd9454c.jpg

jeffp,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I do not want ANY broken glass in my pasta. It could well be contaminated, so I left it on the floor and decided to say nothing rather than to call the waitress's attention to it.

WAITRESS_OLD_WOMAN_6FT._0672.JPG_tn.jpg

jeffp,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I dunno 'bout everyone here... but the morning vape is one of my favorites.... currently having major difficulties with spoken word. vaked :ko:

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom