Bump this thread if you're VAPED now!

aero18

vaporist
Vaked just a little bit. Have some midterm studying to do later on. An hour drive back home though.

aero18,

standard

Last call for all aboard on the goodnight express, our purple steam locomotive named kush. :cool:

standard,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
:D :D

:bigleaf:
bmup.jpg

:ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko::ko:

vtac,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Looks nice there Hippie!! Lit up and ready to vape :D Nice!!!!

Lo,

vape4health

Bump , vaping some of the best nugs I had in a minute . :D

Edit : best for me , I know you guys get some stone cold killer shit and mine is not THAT good but best I have had for some time .

vape4health,

Qbit

cannabanana
An I'm-vaped-now thread on a vapourist site? I thought no threads here at FC could ever rival the PD thread for length, but I think this one, given a few months, might well do that. ;)

Actually, technically I'm not bumping here (still a bit early in the day for me) but I'll be back to do so in a few hours. :D

Qbit,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Sweet.
Enjoyed some nice in my PD, ate a tasty chocolate snickerdoodle, and am off to watch an episode of Heroes on our ghetto home theater.

indigal,

sour

im sick with the cold, got high and now im relaxed and comfy on my couch with some tea.. what a nice feeling after a long days battle with my cold

sour,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
One client canceled our morning appointment which means time to wake and vake.

quomist,

VapoFish

It's Wednesday almost noon. T-day tomorrow. Who's working? Me!

But ... I am vaked & loving every minute. My MZ at the ready - one half vaped stem in the hole, two patiently waiting for attention, a corked bottle of kief and a nice bowl full of perfectly ground bud at my elbow.

Life is good.

:D

VapoFish,

aero18

vaporist
Vaping the remains of my herbs right now. Getting all of the rest of the kief in the jar too! Things are going to be nice.

aero18,
Top Bottom